Show us your “Seed-Mommas”

Doing a seed run? Show us your pregnant ladies and/or their baby beans!

GDP about 3-weeks from finish. GDP x GDP

29 Likes

88G13HP x Sour BluTooth pollenated with ABC

Trainwreck x GG4 RIL pollenated with the same ABC

Both plants are chopped and drying now. The seeds of both look fully mature. :crossed_fingers:

28 Likes

Cherry Festival (Red) F2 (pollenated by) Unicorn Poop BX1

26 Likes

Purple Marmalade pollinated by Apes in Space

19 Likes

My 2 homemade Jenny Kush strains pollinated by a Bogglegum male…these 2 Jenny Kush true females are full of seeds and is being revegged for this summertime outside grow…

Homemade Strains Thread

17 Likes

This is a cross of Dinamed CBD and Cherry Wine F2. This one came out with some THC, actually a pleasant time. A number of the plants have no THC effect. Had 23 mothers.

Here are some of them.

23 Likes

Forbidos

24 Likes

Meat Breath, seeds made with Sherb Breath pollen.

Ironically, this seed filled mom is White Montage

25 Likes

Bubblegum x Chem 91 momma knocked up by my Patient Zero x Chem 91 daddy

20 Likes

Durban poison selfed
Jorge’s diamonds/Durban poison/Durban poison this was crossed with the Durban poison pollen

18 Likes

All fems

Cheese

Bubba Cheese (Bubba Kush IBL x Cheese)

Ohgeez (Cheese x OG)

17 Likes

All those pregos in her. So many hormones.

2 Likes

I need some of those

1 Like

All CSI Humboldt
Ruthless Runtz Fallen Soldier - Front bud
Tk 5150 x Purple Urkle - Back bud
Dead Zone male
Pollinated 4 weeks ago

9 Likes

Crossed this C99 Female with a male Original Jack Herer Select.
Both plants were grown indoors and taken outdoors for the flip.

10 Likes

Rebel Herer = (Mom)Rebel Cookies (GSC X [GSC X (Double OG Sour X Starfighter)] (BX)) X (Original Jack Herer Select)(Dad)

7 Likes

PG (blueberry terps) pollinated by Jack Herer

14 Likes

These buds were pollinated by 2 different males…1 male was from a 15+ yrs. old Vietnam Black pollen & the other male was a Bogglegum pollen from last fall.

7 Likes

This is Ethos Banana Daddy that I pollenated with a Lovin’s Cherry Chem male that came from a pack that was supposed to be fems. Must have been fate, so I also did the dirty to Memberberries, Florida Strawberries, White Wedding and Orange Kush Cake.

5 Likes

I’m stoked to find this thread and see more pics of seeded buds. Doing my 3rd seed run on a backcross of what im calling Russian Rocket Fuel (platinum kush breath x blue Russian power) 4 females and 2 males. Slightly different variations through each pheno which makes seeds imo the most fun and one really skunky on the stem rub.

6 Likes