Showing off how it started (Afghan Kush Auto)

This photo is my afghan kush auto by growers choice seeds at 10 days old. This seed has been a joy to watch as it sprouted and developed. The growth is looking promising, and I can’t wait to see how it turns out in the coming weeks. Soil from thebudgrower Amazon!

10 Likes

Go easy on the watering : )

I would just do a deep ring around soil , same diameter / circumference as plant and avoid directly around stem
As plant grows ring becomes bigger

Lookin goood : )

6 Likes

They are pretty adorable when they’re small, aren’t they?

Best wishes for a satisfying grow!
-Grouchy
PS, @ifish is right, that soil looks pretty wet. Small plant in a big pot! Let it dry out until the pot feel light, then water around the edge only.

4 Likes

Water the plant ……… not the pot
: )

6 Likes

Appreciate it, guys! Definitely jotting down your tips for the next round :wink:

1 Like

Using soil from thebudgrower on amazon has definitely made a difference. The nutrients seem to be working wonders, on my afghan kush auto from (growers’ choice seeds been a hit or miss but overall they’re good at post-customer care) All in all, (for me and fingers crossed) is doing pretty darn well! what do you think?

14 Likes

Off to a good start! Excited to see how it turns out :purple_heart:

What’s the rest of your set up like? Lights and whatnot

2 Likes

Looks very healthy! :smiley:

1 Like

Just wanted to drop in and share the progress of my Afghan Kush Auto. She’s hitting her flowering stage, and I’m curious to know what you all think.

Seeds: Afghan Kush Auto from Growers choice seeds ( heard mixed reviews, but decided to give it a shot. Now it’s turning out to be pretty great)
Grow Setup: Small closet setup with Viparspectra LED lights
Medium: Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil
Nutrients: Keeping it simple with the General Hydroponics Flora trio

5 Likes

Looks good.

Looking Nice.

You must have multiple plants going?? That doesn’t look like 2 days of growth unless I’m just not understanding lol

Edit: or I could suck

Haha, don’t worry, you don’t suck! :smile: Yeah, I’ve got a few plants on the grow, rotating them to see how it goes. So far, so good – fingers crossed they keep it up!

2 Likes

Thanks man, growing has been one hell of a ride for me, and it’s great to see the progress. If you have any tips, really much appreciated! :wink:

Thanks man, glad to know!

2 Likes

The growth has been pretty rapid, and I’m curious to know your thoughts. Any of you familiar with the Afghan Kush Auto strain? How does mine compare?

Here’s my setup:

Seed: Growers Choice Seeds (heard mixed reviews, but decided to give it a shot.)
Soil: Fox Farm Ocean Forest
Light: Viparspectra LED lights
Nutrients: Using the Fox Farm trio – Big Bloom, Grow Big, and Tiger Bloom
The leaves are looking lush and green, and the buds are starting to show some promising signs. But, you know how it is – always good to get a second opinion from the community.

What do you think?

9 Likes

So, I’ve been dabbling in different strains, but this Afghan Kush Auto has got me excited. The ease of growing with these autos is a game-changer for anyone looking for a chill grow without the fuss.

Seeds, you ask? Yep, you guessed it - snagged these babies from Growers Choice Seeds. Now, I know they’ve got a bit of a hit-or-miss rep, but I’ve been pretty pleased with their policies.

The setup is pretty straightforward – a cozy 3x3 tent, Mars Hydro lights doing their magic, and of course, rocking the fabric pots for that extra breathability.

11 Likes

Just wanted to share the latest chapter in my cannabis grow. Meet my green baby, the Afghan Kush Auto, courtesy of Growers Choice Seeds – those guys really know their stuff!

So, this Afghan Kush Auto, it’s been a game-changer for me. Planted her weeks back, and she’s been thriving in my little corner of green paradise. I gotta say, Growers Choice Seeds did me right with this one – solid genetics, and the germination was smoother than a freshly rolled joint.

The ease of growing this strain is a blessing for us casual cultivators. I mean, we all love a plant that practically takes care of itself, right? Especially for those of us with a few other things going on in our lives (job, family, you know).

The aroma sneaking out of my tent is already giving me those anticipatory chills. Any tips from you experienced growers on maximizing the terpene profile for Afghan Kush Auto? I want this one to be a real olfactory delight.

9 Likes

How big is the tent she’s filling? :thinking:

And…why not wrap this all into one post?
A thread of your own! That way us simple folk can keep track. :wink:

:peace_symbol::heart::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

hey man! The tent’s a cozy 4x4. Good idea on the thread, gonna check how to do it tho, I don’t know why but I always find my self confused navigating here lol