Smoking vs Vaping

Thankfully not all carts are so bad, but it’s sad to hear about all the jank ones. I mostly vape but smoke sometimes when I want to really shake up the snowglobe

My cousin gave me a Select 24K Gold with a regular 710 as my first cart, being Kosher Kush x Tangie it was quite good. Brands definitely matter

I shifted to the Pax for carts after, and that’s been solid and clean and never a problem except one time my Maui Wowie leaked out in my pocket. Not the biggest variety, but as has been mentioned in this thread, it’s high utility

Also tried the Pax herb vaporizer but it just didn’t do it for me. Looking to donate that to a light cannabis user. Turns out they now sell picks of infused herb for the thing (go figure) but that’ll never be my thing

I keep about a dozen vape strains on hand and it’s been enjoyable exploring strains—and sampling many over several hours on the reg—and then adding new finds to my spreadsheet that I’ve been using to track strains

The most interesting thing I’ve found is that there are methods to reinfuse carts with homemade cannabis oil. Definitely going to look into this, would be amazing to just breed and vape my own eventually

1 Like