(complete) Snowhigh Quicksilver Seed Run

They are all looking gorgeous in there :raised_hands:

Are you planning to SCROG or LST them at all ?
If not I think you should just let them be who they are haha. I don’t think you need to top any of them.

But they all look happy, so your doing an awesome job :green_heart:

2 Likes

They are looking perfect my man.

3 Likes

Nice growth! Seemed to have picked on well…
Let them grow out just like that. They’re looking good :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Thanks guys; I’m going to just let them grow naturally. I was hoping to keep the canopy even but it is what it is and I think letting them grow naturally will be the fastest at this point.

11 Likes

Still a newbie so forgive my question…. But I assume this run is not open for sign-up yet?

1 Like

Correct @Ghgrower . Keep it on “watching”, and you’ll receive notifications when new posts are made. Including the sign up.
In the meantime, please make sure you have read the wiki editing etiquette thread, as well as the pinned threads pertaining to co-op runs.
It isn’t difficult, but you need to know how to do it right or you’ll be excluded from the list. :bear::+1:

Wiki etiquette

How to sign up for a Co-op

How the boxes work

7 Likes

Start from the top of the thread he tried all kinds of ways , a really cool side by side experiment worthy of a read it is my padiwon :slight_smile: lol

4 Likes

And I see my goofy ass commented basically the same thing months ago. I have to stop smoking so much of this whacky tabacky. Thanks doc.

5 Likes

Thank you much :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi All,

I am overdue for an update!

Life has been busy but not so much that I forgot about y’all or my commitment and the important part - the plants!

I let them overveg a bit, but I will be in good shape and it will help with the seed count hopefully!

I’ll likely end up putting my carbon filter down for more headspace and need to use some different training techniques, but let’s be honest… I like a jungle!

Recap:

The initial germination yielded 2 males, one female. I am calling the female F1, and males M1, M2 for my notes. I had a gap waiting for the second round of seeds, and waiting for some runts to catch up which caused a delay for me to get things going.

The second round of seeds yielded 3 females, 4 males, and 1 that I am unsure of…these were labeled F2, F3, F4 ect.

I saw some males starting to auto flower when over vegged in small containers, but they seem to be ok and I see no female pistols. I’ll be watching closely.

I took clones of all plants including the males, so I can remove some of the larger males if needed while still having backups and I can put the small males in the tent as things will get crowded in there.

I put the original plants F1, M1, M2 outside where they are currently flowering. I’ve collected pollen from the initial 2 males so I can add it to the gene pool for the rest of the females that are in my tent. I took 3 clones of the first female which will be pollinated in the tent by the rest of the males alongside the other females.

I am flipping to flower tonight and will be watching closely. If I can let them go without supercropping or LST I will, but not holding my breath.

I’ve got some amazing terps coming off these that range from pineapple skunk to pineapple hootch - like tepache or fermented pineapple wine. It’s intoxicating in a good way and definitely the strongest smelling plants I’ve had the pleasure of vegging.

There is some great sativa hybrid growth structure but also some big wide fan leaves, so it looks like a great hybrid.

Oh - did I mention the description says 1-3x stretch?

Anyway - thanks for the patience and interest in this project! I hope y’all are as excited as I am. Looking forward to spreading some beans and growing some sensi clones as well to fill the jars.

56 Likes

Looking pretty sweet my man!

3 Likes

Pineapple skunk, wow! They look great, thanks for the update.

3 Likes

Alright! Progress :slight_smile: like toney the tiger “that’s greeeeeat!” Lol

3 Likes

Definitely looking forward to a chance at some of these seeds!!

2 Likes

Looking good!

2 Likes

Downright pretty! :star_struck: 🪴

Very nice :blush:

2 Likes

Well done Amigo…Sterling job you have done there.

Give yourself a big pat on the back…you smashed it.

Now go for a chicken dinner to celebrate LOL

Regards

P J

8 Likes

WoW that’s an awesome update haha

Everything looks like it’s going to your plans.
Nice idea taking the male cuts to save on room, they look real healthy too.

I’m definitely excited to see how they turn out. Your already getting some sweet sounding terp profiles, I can’t wait to see what they mature to :raised_hands:

6 Likes

Thanks guys!

Hopefully we get some winner winner, chicken dinner (keepers) out of these beans :joy:

13 Likes

Growth is taking off! I’ll definitely need to train and will use the full tent :blush:

The males that were auto flowering are starting to dump some pollen.

The outside plant is coming along nicely and I’m loving the scents.

42 Likes