SOLSTRIPS UK (q&a)

I’m new to this overgrow.com, I was on the original one way back, and interested In taking some off your hands matey, what have ya still got?.. got pointed this way from ICmag by Reiko… I’m int northwest… I’m a bit confused how to send ya a pm Cola.

4 Likes

Hi mate, if you click on his name a box will pop up and in the top right (i think) you’ll see a wee box that says message. Click that, type in your message, hit send. Sorted :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Hey buddy, we recently put a PM limit on new users. @anon58740919 will you please contact @lostInaSOG about SilStrips in the UK.

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply guys, much appreciated!

4 Likes

Yeh i forgot about that limit being placed, already, too stoned :grin: He’ll see your request now when he next looks in and get back to you asap no doubt :thumbsup:

1 Like

remote drivers make the most sense when overdrivin, i run my boards hard!

2 Likes

Agreed! and yeh mine are running nice at 50W per strip.

1 Like

Pm sent to @lostInaSOG still got 2700k. 3500k and 5000k solstrip x2’s mate

1 Like

Just wanna say cheers to Cola for my 5 new X2 strips!

Same day free delivery, on a Saturday as well lol :wink:

Can’t ask for better service than that… I’ll post up pics when I’ve finished my DIY rig…

7 Likes

Good choice pal, cola will keep you right on build issues too :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Nice one @Albannach bro . We always try for a fast turnaround. (Not that fast but @lostInaSOG just so happened to be local)

8x3500k to the side for you too pal.

3 Likes

Nice one bro :thumbsup: This solar maximum summer thing is dam hot eh. You could see quite a few more converts before it’s over.

Had to turn my twin rig down to 300W the other day because of this heat but they still produce a very impressive amount of light.

3 Likes

Would there be any interest in 10 strips (pick your mix) and a 480w non dimmable driver for £350. Will throw in all fixings and even mount the strips to sinks. Means you literally need your angle and your cable to build a rack.

3 Likes

I don’t get it, in this heat folk should be jumping at that deal. Maybe it’s cos there isn’t that many UK growers on here yet. I’ll have some more strips from you anyway to feed my addiction. We probably wont afford to jet off to the sun before long so i’m building my own.

F*ck sad lamps bro mine are happy lamps for happy plants :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I don’t get it either bro. But never mind eh. You’re gonna have more racks than shelves at Tesco haha. Hopefully we can make a few more sales and a few more convert’s too. I would imagine I’ll have a hlg240h24b for sale too soonly

3 Likes

Glad that transaction went well. Need more SolStrip users in the UK.

4 Likes

Thank you brother very much. I agree. Now the weather is ermmm nice we have had a few more salesm still nothing to write home about but progress :grin:

4 Likes

Plenty of 2700k left. Plenty of 5000k left. Besides what’s already marked as gone there are 8 x 3500k remaining.

So anyone wanting the previous deal of driver and strips. Only 8 can be 3500k maximum. You’re more than welcome to mix and match as you please the other way depending on your lights intended use.

2 Likes

Just got done putting the thermal fluid on 10 strips, 3 still to do, and screwing em down! oo rahh :triumph:

DIY and tinkering is always such good fun. Just need to get the other goodies, or expensive drivers lol, and i’ll have a couple fuckin sweet custom rigs when I decide how I want to mix the spectrums etc

Nice one Cola, and Reiko as well for sending me this way! Shame there aren’t more UK heads on here or you really would shift all those 2.7 and 5k in no time mate. I’ll be pointing anybody looking for LED’s your way anyway and be getting more in as soon as I climb out of LED light induced poverty :laughing:

Happy growing guys and gals!

2 Likes

Good luck with your build bro. I’m loving the things. Did you use nylon washers with the fastening screws?

2 Likes