Some info needed about some strains Caramelino and Candy Cream

ok i did buy some strains seeds some time ago and checking the lineage of the strains i have 2 of them that are the same with different names don’t know if is because different phenos or different breeders but are the same parents both strains don’t find too much info about them in the internet if somebody have any experience with them let me know

Victory Seeds - Caramelino = Blue Black x Maple Leaf Indica x White Rhino

Seedsman - Candy Cream = Blue Black with Maple Leaf Indica and White Rhino.

3 Likes

Isn’t this business wonderful?

If the parentage is the same, the seeds should be similar.

Both are probably just poly-hybrids. Wonder if either is actually stabilized.

Do you know anything else about these breeders or strains they have marketed?

99%

1 Like

no actually i have search info about them is here none of them

:grin:something funny :grin: cream caramel = BlueBlack x Maple Leaf Indica x White Rhino

2 Likes

Yeah, it looks like you are looking at a handful of no-name pollen chuckers.

On the other end, if you have a good plant, don’t worry about how it came to you, right?

99%

yes i don’t care is that i was doing some research on breeding plus in the strains i have most of them are fem was checking the cross of the ones i have and bingo found about those 2

i will gro one of each one side by side to see if there is difference in them really or not they will be in the same environment so will se how they behave

1 Like

This is the best way to try to get to the bottom of it.

I hope they both come out sweet and potent.

99%

1 Like

as far as i know seedsman doesn’t breed they just rebrand bulk seeds from other breeders. i could be wrong but i don’t think i am. it could be possible they are the exact same plant. but it could also be different phenos and different sexes used in the cross, like victory used a white rhino female and seedsman used a white rhino male etc. would be interested to see them both grown out

1 Like

I kwows Cream Caramel from Sweet Seeds. It’s a famouse indica here, with a lot of years in the (at least) Spanish Market.
I liked the taste n the psicoactivity (relaxin body indica, with a little of sativa cerebral fun…). But I smoked it maybe 10 years ago…

1 Like

As you say more and more seed banks do not do them themselves, many buy seeds in bulk and put their name even being the same crossing, it can be that 3 or 4 seed banks sell the same cross with different name ., example is the Critical +, use the Clone Critical Bilbo as a mother and revert the Critical Swiss clone because it gives a lot of pollen that does not give the clone Critical Bilbo, then in the market you find Critical Bilbo, Chanel +, Critical + and all are the same with very nice bases and a lot of marketing

Here in Spain is the paradise of bulk, every time there are more people who work for banks but as they pay less per seed, they are now paying between 0.20 to 0.35 € as the producers sell to the highest bidder, think about it. that in a closet of 1x1x2 can be drawn between 5000 and 10000 well-formed and mature seeds.

There are banks that first pay well the first order, then in the second order once done and the seeds ready you put as a condition that you give them a copy of the parents if you want to buy and once they have the parentales you lower the price shamelessly , if you do not want to sell them when having the parents, they entrust the work to others.

I have had enough offers to work for seed banks but I have never entered the game, for me it is a medicinal and sacred plant that I would not have to market with her, that’s why all my crosses are the gift.

1 Like

Así es como también trabajan muchos famosos bancos holandeses o (supuestamente) estadounidenses que en realidad producen aquí como otro banco español mas de los de 3° o de los llamados “femicopys”…

This is how many famous Dutch or (supposedly) American banks also work, which actually produce here like another Spanish bank more than those of the 3rd or so-called “femicopys”

1 Like

Casi todos los famosos bancos holandeses por no decir todos compran las semillas aqui, reenbasan y venden a 5€ minimo la semilla,como bastantes bancos americanos como bien dices tambien aprobechan los buenos precios que da el mercado.

Almost all the famous Dutch banks, if not all, buy the seeds here, they re-stock and sell the seed at a minimum of € 5, like many American banks, as you say you also take advantage of the good prices that the market gives.