Some PPP Pollen up for grabs Round 3 :)

This is great! Another round. Thanks Doug! Your true og!

4 Likes

Id like to get some pollen please

4 Likes

So your first post on OG is to ask for my pollen… Ok brother, you got it. Welcome to OG @laquiqa

5 Likes

Heck of a way to start out. :wave:

2 Likes

Lol
Your pollen is famous now.

2 Likes

You should head over to the introduce yourself thread and say hi to the community bud.

1 Like

Hi @laquiqa, welcome to OG! Now go to introduce yourself and “introduce yourself!” please! You’ll love it here! Have fun!

1 Like

Ok Mr. you twisted my arm and I want pollen too!!! I want it and dibs here, dibs there, dibs everywhere!!! Lovely OGenerosity of yours!! Thanks! And congrats for such a major enterprise!!!

4 Likes

Sign you name up on the list bud and you shall get some :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Got my name on the list bro. I happened to look at this thread yesterday or earlier and figured it was done, lol. I took six seedlings up to friend in the mountains to grow and I’ll get clones. I want to preserve it and get it out to the locals here in southern Colorado since it’s an old standby from the past for lots of Coloradans. This will speed things up! Perfect timing. My first try I got all males so I’m really looking forward to smoking it this year.

Hit me up if you need anything. I’ll wait on an addy until you say you’re ready. peace

2 Likes

I had to get on the list. Def wanna make some crosses with some babies I have going now. Thanks a bunch @DougDawson for making this happen!!

2 Likes

No problem OGers, this is how we OverGrow the world. Fling that pollen, make them crosses, I love it. Seeds will be on the menu soon, well I hope so, I am pretty sure I can keep the plants alive long enough :woozy_face:

11 Likes

I am looking forward to my Sour Dubb S1 X Paonia Purple Paralyzer cross.

3 Likes

Damn it, @DougDawson …I ran outta likes! But I’m loving what ya doing, bro! :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

I hemmed and hawed, but finally decided I better get on the list before it’s too late.
Thanks @DougDawson.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing.

This is my first time getting pollen. After reading the thread and the strain story I finally decided to put my name on the list. I think this strain will be a good father to some of my plants, thanks! :cowboy_hat_face: :brazil:

3 Likes

good afternoon @DougDawson do you think this would survive the trip to uk??
love what you do by the way true og
:man_farmer:lime

1 Like

I cant say but am willing to give it a shot:)

4 Likes

I got some cuts ready to go into flower that should pair really nicely with the PPP ( RSC’s 90s Master Kush, Swami NL5 Haze, POL Swazi Gold and a few others). This is super dope @DougDawson Thank you!

4 Likes

thats very kind @DougDawson i’ll pop my name on ya list
should make an intresting mix with TH seeds lambo or fdms esb
thanks brother
:man_farmer:lime

3 Likes