Some PPP Pollen up for grabs Round 3 :)

Hey @DougDawson, I would love me some PPP pollen :yum:
Iā€™ve got an RK62 auto plant halfway into bloom that could produce me some seeds for an auto project. Very generous of you offering it!

1 Like

Hey @DougDawson. I see a few open spaces. Is it ok I jump in one. Iā€™m really interested in some pollen. I have some babies Iā€™d like to hit once they get big enough to flower. Or should I wait for round 3?

1 Like

Hey folks, no worries. I really want to get the 60 plus packages out of my hands, should happen today and tomorrow. Than I will open up the list again.

6 Likes

alert set! cheers

To all OG ers doing the damn thing if you dont by now may I suggest artist brushes and labelsā€¦

So. Much. Pollen. :scream::nose: thank God I donā€™t have allergies!

9 Likes

Hey everyone, so all pollen heading for the mailbox now. The ones not sent are the ones I have not received addresses. So @redjimp , @misterbee , @vaportrail , @MWgrower , @catapult , @ShiskaberrySavior , @Blue and @anon71563794 please send me your info. Packages are here just waiting an address so I can drop them in the box. Once this is done I will reopen the list for some more folk.

8 Likes

Ok folks, @keene and @Cratix, @Robert63, you have been added to the list and pollen being shipped tonight. @Tejas, please send me your info as you have been added to the list and your package is ready to ship.

5 Likes

Wassuup @doug

Yep

1 Like

Donā€™t worry bud, you are on the list now and I have already packed your envelope, it goes out tonight with the rest of them.

4 Likes

Good news @DougDawson
I trust in you brother.
Thanks a lot for all.
You make me happy a lot
I apreciate your good vibes

2 Likes

Ok ladies and gentlemen. Last wave of PPP pollen. Sign up is live, now is your chance.

7 Likes

This is great! Another round. Thanks Doug! Your true og!

4 Likes

Id like to get some pollen please

4 Likes

So your first post on OG is to ask for my pollenā€¦ Ok brother, you got it. Welcome to OG @laquiqa

5 Likes

Heck of a way to start out. :wave:

2 Likes

Lol
Your pollen is famous now.

2 Likes

You should head over to the introduce yourself thread and say hi to the community bud.

1 Like

Hi @laquiqa, welcome to OG! Now go to introduce yourself and ā€œintroduce yourself!ā€ please! Youā€™ll love it here! Have fun!

1 Like

Ok Mr. you twisted my arm and I want pollen too!!! I want it and dibs here, dibs there, dibs everywhere!!! Lovely OGenerosity of yours!! Thanks! And congrats for such a major enterprise!!!

4 Likes