Sometimes you have to treat yourself!

Let’s see some cloud!

Not too sure I’ll pull it later it’s probably about ready I guess. Well over 4 weeks isn’t it?

1 Like

You surely CAN! :clap: :smile: that was toothless old geezer man voice.

I’d bet you can translate Chimroo :laughing: Cymru, aka Lost Greek Colony of Dyslexics, eh?

:evergreen_tree: I heard it was to confuse my Viking ancestors

I am quite dyslexic could that be why? I see patterns not the words as such?

Interesting…

Reference to Wales? The Cmyru refrence

1 Like

Most of the 80’s headbangers I hung out with have a hot knife scar or two, often on the lip. (tip: always use a toker, even if it’s just a bic with the inner part removed)

Stoves were okay, but I had a propane torch rig with attached custom knife holder that lived under my coffee table and there was always an ice hooter in the freezer.

Ah, the ol’ days, 1/2 a dozen big hits of hash off the blades to start the day(and sometimes end it before it began.):dizzy_face::sleeping:

2 Likes

I remember doing hot knives at a mates using a glass apple to suck the smoke into/through.

A surreal experience lol Good times.

2 Likes

I’ve been doing hotknives and slickers since the 90s.

I was initially resistant to the term “dabs” but it kinda became unavoidable so I guess that’s the correct terminology now haha.

I still do hotknives and haven’t even got to try a “dab rig” yet, that rig looks bonkers @Bongedtobits !!! Enjoy!!

2 Likes

So are you, hehe :wink:

Much nicer after I learned I should scrape the paint off the bowl first…

I prefer the quartz bowl over the titanium one. I’ve been using this one for a while.

1 Like

It’s something else tbh. I have a Dr. Dabber boost that was good but it shall only come on trips now.

Temp control is deffo the way to go. Torch is hit and miss.

@ReikoX What temps do you dab at? My rig came set up at 710f. Any tips?

1 Like

On titanium I like 666°F, on my quartz its 550°F. 710°F is way too hot even if it spells “oil” upside down.

3 Likes

The devils :imp::imp::imp: temp.

I’ll try it and see what it’s like. Cheers bud

1 Like

I myself prefer lower temperature dabs.

1 Like

And what temperature would that be? I find it different on different surfaces.

Around 600 on titanium nails, which I haven’t used for probably 2 years now. And about 500 on my quartz according to a heat temp gun I used. I find its less harsh and get better taste, easier on the lungs. That being said using my torch lately I cant get an accurate reading, and dont sit there with a temp gun. I go by my own judgement. Heating it up and letting it cool for a bit before dabbing. But the higher temperature dabs effect you alot more and alot faster if you got the lung capacity in my opinion, bit less taste and harsher though.

1 Like

I’ve been running my NewVape flowerpot at 630F for dabs (titanium) and flower. I mainly prefer flower though, and I admittedly haven’t messed around much with the temperature for dabs.

I’d let it go as long as possible

I already pulled it and got seed?

2 Likes

Got a roilbee banger on the way. Wanna try these 550f dabs.

1 Like

Ignore me mate so fucking high right now.

Peace

Bonged

3 Likes