Sorry Vegans

So he’s dumb and arrogant and the cause of the world’s problems and lazy and stubborn.

I don’t know him that well but that sounds like a lot of things.

3 Likes

Methane is also one carbon but is stronger a greenhouse gas

2 Likes

:rofl:

7 Likes

Ewww gross

1 Like

You’re not farming them. Not you personally but no one is. There’s so many of them if you aren’t using poison, dogs, or trapping hard, you can’t even put a dent in the population. And poisoning is not the way to do it imo.

2 Likes

Lol lazy, no like I said we farm and hunt most of our meat, that’s hardly lazy. Tofu never hurt me, it tastes like shit, it’s some soylent green type stuff I’m sure.

1 Like

We can play nicely here if we want. No need for insults because we all like to eat different things. I grew up with hippie parents and basically ate a vegetarian diet until about 18 years old. Then I developed a taste for different kinds of animal products. I’m just as happy sitting at a delicious vegan restaurant as I am in a Brazilian steak house. It’s possible to enjoy all kinds of food. Hell I’ll even eat some insects if they taste good.
To each his own

4 Likes

The right kind of tofu done the right way is delicious.

6 Likes

There’s so many things that just seem to be not done the right way, that everyone thinks sucks.

5 Likes

I tried the mechanical bull once.

It tasted like butt.

4 Likes

Tofu is a tough sell but for real

1 Like
3 Likes

Actually we’ve almost made the bison and white tailed deer extinct as well as everything else using all the fossil fuels

1 Like

Yes over hunting/commercial hunting of white tail deer almost made them extinct. Then, conservationists, sportsmen, outdoors men etc started to enact responsible heard management and now many areas have to many white tail deer.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Look at that beautiful rebound, thanks to meat eaters.

3 Likes

We’ve killed off most of the predators. That leaves us, disease and starvation.

2 Likes

And we are a predator and a part of nature. Do you have some stats on deer predation?

Ah I see, that’s mainly in suburbia.

1 Like

images(1)

3 Likes

Oh yea wolves were slaughtered for sure. But damn near anything with sharp teeth is a predator to deer at some stage in their life.

2 Likes