Sour Bubble BOG

50 days.

two females. SB9 y SB3.

SB9 is more branched. Similar to growing in 2008.
SB3 big leaves and cornstalk, i think this is a BX4.

4 Likes

Keep it going I will be pulling for your success in the background! :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Very nice! I will be watching.

I’m going to pick up that thirty pack of Sour Bubble from Tony Green. I have never grown BOG before and I am very excited to try some.

I also plan on buying a few strains from BOG on seeds here now. I really messed up not buying any years ago.

2 Likes

The males.

6 Likes

And this is male sb10, his leaf is bigger and narrow. Looks like a good sativa :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Thanks. they looks very nice.

I talked with Tony in IG. More than talking, let’s say that I sent him photos and he only gave me the like and a few words, little more.

I dont know if her beans are SB, i supose yes. But always, nothing but nothing beats the original.
Buy them and try them, so that you leave doubts.

2 Likes

the others two males cut.

52 days.

52 days the female is pollinizated for the male

1 Like

The seeds are beginning to form.

4 Likes

A preview…

After 15 years ago, i tried again sour bubble.:partying_face:

14 Likes

Good read. Tuco was my favorite from that movie.

I hope your sour bubble project is everything you want. I’ve never tried them. I was lucky to win a few (:joy:) of BOG seeds. I’m looking forward to growing them.

:green_heart:
:dove:

3 Likes

Tuco is a great go getter. :grinning:

1 Like

52 days SB3

4 Likes

71 days.

The beans are good.

6 Likes

My photo was stolen on IG by a guy to promote his seeds. At another time I will put the screenshot of the aforementioned, but yes mentioned a his distributor. My name is very long for him, this said me. :open_mouth: He made me laugh for a while, at least he’s a funny man.

Stealing photos for profit, is very ugly.

20230510_093236

6 Likes

78 days.

Letting the seeds form.

12 Likes

WOW !! picture is worth a 1,000 words _____________looks tasty _ how is the yield ?

1 Like

I didn’t expect a great production, but I’m sure you can squeeze a little more out of it. My proposal in this crop was a seed manufacturer. And obviously look at the female and male traits.

SB3, SB9 is more branched.

SB4 is a corn stalk, unbranched. Growing in sog, this female will be are spectacular.

In September/October I will seriously grow all females SB.

4 Likes

Interesting - Thanks for the info

1 Like

Nicely done @Mr.T

1 Like