Sour Bubble from the man, the legend, BOG

I suggest you hide a jar from yourself if it’s as good as the Sour Strawberry…
:laughing: :vulcan_salute:
That stuff is so good.. it just don’t keep…

Cheers
G

11 Likes

That shorter phenotype is looking absolutely STELLAR!!

Some of the best looking Sourbubble I’ve ever seen!!

If it was me I’d try to reveg that amazing lady…she is a KEEPER

Alaskagrown

14 Likes

Late as can be @DougDawson; but just as stoked after catching up.

Thanks again, OG.

2 Likes

THAT SHORT ONE HAS EVERYTHING I LOOK FOR IN A WOMAN. :heart_eyes:

17 Likes

You’re not wrong. Beautiful plants. They are definitely crushing it & I can’t wait to go through thread this again.

Couldn’t ask for these gems to be in better hands.

6 Likes

Here is last nights update, man I am behind, lol.

47 Likes

BJUU TEEE FULL!! :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Dammit! Had to use my ice scraper cause my screen frosted over!!! Looking juicy sweet DD!

6 Likes

10 Likes

Yup!

That short pheno is just amazing to look at…I sure hope she smells half as good as she looks!!

You must try to re-veg the bottom of that plant and use for breeding in the future!

Alaskagrown

14 Likes

I totally agree with @Alaskagrown i used to really be drawn to the candelabra shaped bushy plants, and I guess if I’m looking for something outdoors I still dig that, but looking at those single stemmed totem poles I think “I could fit so many of those in my tiny little tent!” I want more of those types of plants in my life!

10 Likes

That last pic is giving me MAC1 vibes! Looks so dense and frosty. Great work

7 Likes

Never revegged a plant before Brian (@Alaskagrown), any guidance on how I would go about it at this point? That little one is something to look at and smells great. Never had a plant basically top itself before but it turned out pretty cool.

9 Likes

Just leave enough green on it and switch it back to veg nutes . Don’t over water it make it a bit on the drier side.

23 Likes

deeeeelicious…

10 Likes

Short and hairy that will knock you out if you push your luck ??

4 Likes

I am open to try it. Would love to keep that little thing going. Honestly a full tent of those runts would make me a happy guy.

11 Likes

Also b1 and 24hrs of light will help :wink:

Revegging sounds more complicated than it really is. Try it, some time and litfa will get you there np :blush:

7 Likes

@Mithridate My mistake was not leaving enough leaves!!! And some small buds!! :flushed:

4 Likes

Yes, very important!

Mine was I didn’t wink at her when I left the room, fatal

6 Likes