Cheap seeds wanted

If this belongs in it’s own thread, someone please move it.

I’m looking for somewhere online to purchase seeds, on the cheaper side. I understand breeders put all the hard work into their craft, but I was browsing some of the places mentioned around here and with my lack of skill I don’t feel comfortable paying that high of prices for seeds right now.

I’m looking for something like 5-10 seeds per pack for 20ish dollars.

Needless to say, I know i won’t be getting any prize genetics, and my quality and yields will suffer, but I will be getting something very valuable out of this, experience.

6 Likes

Just curious…Which country are you in?

2 Likes

I’m centrally located in the USA good sir.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Selling Traded Seeds

Pm’ed you :slight_smile:

Thanks for all that have contacted me. :slight_smile:

You can have half of all my acumulated bag seeds free…that would get you 30-40 free seeds …no name of course but some of those bags were very great…from skunks to purples and in between…any seeds out of junk smoke always got thrown in the trash…kept what i considered keepers

12 Likes

It’s best to find mixed mystery pack from breeders. You will find some keepers at a good price.

9 Likes

I’ll definitely look into this!

FDM has a breeder pack too for 30$ i’ll soon be ordering as well.

6 Likes

Oh yeah if you’re into mixed seeds lol I hate the surprise but if you enjoy it then I have 3 ace mix seeds and 3 indoor mix, paid like 16$ for each pack but was going to use them for trading lol

3 Likes

i got lots of stuff like that (5 or 10 packs for $20) its just prob not worth it to get 1 cause of shipping cost

will try to find an advanced search/filter plugin to use price and other parameters

Greenpoint does reverse auctions if your quick on the mouse/keyboard you can get 10 for 27$.

2 Likes

Any links to Grrenpoint auction site @Skiball ?
Gaz

give Bushy Old Grower @BogSeeds a holler he has some great stuff on offer at great prices

5 Likes

Look up Leda Uno seeds. Prized genetics. Cheap price

1 Like
4 Likes

Thank you everyone, I have been reached out to by several members, and also I wanted to thank @LemonadeJoe for moving this to its own thread.

The charity of others warms my heart, and once I have the skill and ability, anytime I can help others in need with seeds, I will do so.

@Skiball I bookmarked that link to the Reverse Seed Auction, looks pretty promising.
@Enstromentals I’ll be checking them out today.
@Pedro_Bann Does he have his own website? I only found him on one site and his packs were at the 100$ range.

4 Likes

I think that overall, I have been more satisfied with my purchases of so called “cheap seeds” over the years, than I have been with buying premium priced seeds.
I suspect that it boils down to expectations.
The less expensive the seeds, the lower the expectation of discovering an outstanding plant in a pack… Subliminally or otherwise.

About 17 years ago I started buying up many of Nirvana’s catalog offerings. I knew that many (Nirvana seeds) were simply knock-offs of other breeders work. But they were all very inexpensive, so I spent about 3 or 4 years growing out loads of Nirvana’s stock. Well, well, I found that some of Nirvana’s offerings were very worthwhile, regardless of the price. My favorites were ICE, Northern Lights, NLxHaze, and White Rhino. Even the worst Nirvana “strains” were, to me, better than many strains being offered by competitors at significantly higher prices.

For the past few years I have become particularly enamored of Mandala’s seeds, which are relatively cheap- 10 packs of regular seeds for under $50.
I am in the process of growing many Mandala strains…I have been satisfied by all thus grown, and intensely thrilled with a few.

I cannot vouch for any of Nirvana’s current offerings, as I have not grown any for over 10 years now.

6 Likes

cheapest way to get seeds once you have seeds is to keep the males.

Not really for the novice grower that’s not popping multi seeds, cloning and pheno hunting. It’s def worth spending 30$ to get a product that has been and also is tested. There’s guys out there like ppc beanho that do decent work on the cheap. Imho

I know galactic gardens and miss rose are selling their tga gear for $20-30 a pack of they still have them.

2 Likes