Sour Boggle by BOG Preservation Run

Hello OG’ers,

I have in my possession some F2s i made of Sour Boggle by @BogSeeds

I would like to send them to someone that can run a preservation project and gift them away to the community.

If you guys like the idea, i have been away from the site for long but you can tell me who we can trust in order to do this.

See ya there!

Mad

75 Likes

Wow, this would be amazing genetics to preserve, especially with his recent passing. I for one will be following the progression of this.

14 Likes

Sour bubble or sour boggle? Either way thats awesome!

6 Likes

In love with this idea as I have been trying to get my hands on them without much success at this point. I’m in the middle of a grow right now, so the earliest I can help out would be March or April ish. Hopefully someone else can chime in and we can get a proper preservation run set up.

12 Likes

That would be a nice thing honoring @BogSeeds

You have a lot of good people to choose by @MadScientist

12 Likes

If you guys can nominate peeps that would be up to the task that would be awesome.

12 Likes

Wish I had the setup and knowledge to do so. I wouldn’t trust myself with such a task. Would hate to screw up. I’m sure someone is gonna setup!

8 Likes

Really, the hard part was all the shucking and the packaging :rofl:

Still a big responsibility though.

I could do it if I hadn’t just started a full run. Hopefully someone else trustworthy and able, can do so.

I think a lot of us are also waiting to see what Mrs. Bog and his family want to do before taking up any major seed runs of his gear. If they’re going to continue making the lines then there likely shouldn’t be any runs, but if they’re done here, we’ll likely see quite a few.

23 Likes

I hear ya, true. We should wait and see what they decide.

I wasn’t trying to get around them u know…

25 Likes

I certainly didn’t think that way at all!

4 Likes

My fault, his son might step up to the plate and we won’t have to suffer from his absence other than to remember him for the great man he was…

I know bro.

16 Likes

Oh I know, wasn’t saying you were :cold_sweat: I was just referring to actually doing a preservation of his work. You said you have F2’s to donate for the run so a seedrun would be for F3’s, so it’s not the same as an F1 preservation and I don’t think anyone has an issue with that. I’d be happy to partake, I just can’t do the work :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

I have sour grape, sour boggle, blue kush, blu tooth in seed form.

I’m 4 projects behind so whomever runs them I may have pollen later or more seeds.

10 Likes

I’m going to be growing some sour Boggle out myself when I flip my current veg plants. I do plan on making some seeds! Growing them alongside calyx bros big league grape testers.

13 Likes

How is that grape coming along? One of my gumrilla completely stunted.

1 Like

That sour grape is the one I keep looking at, I know there is good stuff in those beans.

1 Like

I would like to find some blue moon rocks.:grin:

Anywhere I can get BOG seeds other than strainly?

3 Likes

I really hope someone does a Sour Bubble preservation run, I would love to try that one some day.

Edit: Yeah, good point. It would be respectful not to distribute any preservation runs until it is known if the Bog family is continuing the business.

7 Likes

Sour bubble is on my top 10 favorites… I’ve met a few women who claimed that sour bubble specifically gave them a special tingle…

10 Likes

The two I have in my current mix are growing very different from each other.

3 Likes