Sour Bubble from the man, the legend, BOG

Legends never die, OG. Watch that reveg hit 'em like nobody’s business.

4 Likes

2hwt kinds smells are you getting off shorty ? I see bubble/hp there

Have you found the long lost coffee burning tire pheno, knock your dick in the dirt from half gram joint.

Guy can dream can’t he ?

Reveg is easy peasy I give it a good watering with half strength veg food and enzymes if u have. Leave bottom 2 branches entirely .
up pot it . Litfa off to the side of veg lighting 18/6 minimum. overwatering is sure death but don’t forget about it .

3 4 weeks you will see nubs.

8 Likes

Sour Diesel Seed

2 Likes

Plants just hanging in the dark. Just checked them, RH around 58 and temp now at 18C.

43 Likes

Beautiful!

2 Likes

Sour Bubble redemption run is open, wiki is up, feel free to sign up folks.

13 Likes

Well the redemption run is open and the ladies have been hanging for 4 days now. Going to trim them up and paper bag them for a while. Having a bit of a hard time controlling the humidity here during the Canadian winter. Pretty little one is on it’s way to reveg. Fingers crossed :slight_smile:

37 Likes

Go little one go! We get real dry out here in the winter too Doug, bout to be in the same boat chopping my run, hopefully I’ll be able to keep the 2x2 ina good range for the dry. Looking good man :v:t2::v:t2:

3 Likes

So the small one is trimmed up, found a few seeds while I trimmed, a few should be viable. The trim is going to be a great addition to my hash making pile.

44 Likes

That’s one beautiful packed bowl :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Awesome! Hermie male or no those seeds off that little guy are probably special too. I bet they make some nice plants!

4 Likes

Some sexy lookin nugs there bro!

5 Likes

Yeah, should be cool, I am sure more will surface as I smoke the bud. There are a few inmaturenthere but some that look fine. Definitely saving them for future messing around. The buds got a nice purple to them, it’s pretty cool, and the trim is really trichome covered.

11 Likes

Should get some decent hash out of those trimmings . When you plan on running the washing machine ?

5 Likes

those buds are gorgeous! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I am thinking when I get done trimming and setting up the new light. After that I can start my first attempt at hash :slight_smile: With all the trim and the one Grape Punch it should produce some kind of goodness.

Thanks bud, they did turn out rather pretty. Can’t wait to set them on fire :fire: :crazy_face:

11 Likes

Congratulations on a awesome harvest, way to grow! That hash is going to be strong and delicious.

3 Likes

Thanks brother, I got high hopes for that hash. If nothing else it will be fun to try :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Second south Bubble trimming up nicely, much greener than the smaller one. Definitely more seeds than expected.

31 Likes

those look just as :fire: :fire: :fire: as the purple ones :stuck_out_tongue:

…I like the color on the purple, but those green ones look like they’re going to smack! :boxing_glove:

4 Likes