Sour Bubble from the man, the legend, BOG

Bog ever the salesman would say. “You can run your f2s, But there is nothing like the original.”

5 Likes

No brother, dont misunderstand. I just want to make sure I follow proper etiquette. When I saw Sour Grape for sale I questioned myself whether it was cool to make those seeds since they are again being sold. After thinking about it I feel it is likely fine as long as I dont sell them which I never planned to do. That’s all it was.

On a separate note you are getting me Sour Grape cards as well? I knew you were getting me Sour Bubble. If so that’s amazing. The run continues.

6 Likes

What happens when sour bubble goes live?

3 Likes

I think the same as my previous comment. I will continue along. I figure as long as they are not being sold it is cool.

3 Likes

Said it before and I’ll say it again we can see Jr is working. Let’s give him a chance before we start mass giveaways.

2 Likes

I trust the drop 100%

Fits this timeline😉
Mid march- mid may- early july- mid sept

Ps I was a week late for the july drop
Pps I cant remember the details but, there was talk of sour strawberry being retired

5 Likes

Awww super clear and good on you brother :pray: Yayyy make more seeds. Sour Grape is likely gonna be a favorite of mine…

Ummm, this is very possible… no promises at this moment.

4 Likes

Sour bubble for Christmas :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

@FiveGar im pretty sure your sour blutooth come from the may drop, if they are fake(they are not) youre about to find out :crazy_face:

1 Like

I hope this latest drop is legit. I’ve been eyeballing lifesaver for a long time. I’d like to get my hands on it

3 Likes

WTF

No option for Credit cards or EMT??? Whattt.
I emailed SHN about payment options and I also asked the obvious question… also very interesting @Mithridate

3 Likes

Is there an American out there that would be able to get me a pack of Blue Kush and ship them to me? I can PayPal payment.

9 Likes

Send me a PM.

6 Likes

what a bad time to be out of money or I would be all over that Sweet Cindy

1 Like

I’m in Canada and have always used the cash option, never had a problem

1 Like

I was wondering the same thing only for the Sweet Cindy instead

2 Likes

No way! I just dropped $95 on the sour blutooth for only 6 seeds, would’ve totally waited for full sized packs. Some deceptive bs.

4 Likes

Where did you buy those? As far as I know only Seedsherenow has official BOG seeds

3 Likes

SHN had 6 packs of Sour Bluetooth at that price

3 Likes

Oh man, ouch. I was not aware. Thanks

3 Likes