Sour Bubble Pollen up for grabs

Do you have a pic of a female out of these? Can you tell me anything about the smell? I’ll have to look and see what all I have, not sure about bubblegum in regs. Maybe an indiana bubblegum cross from nug life? But I’ll have to investigate my stash of beans before I know for sure.

1 Like

@DougDawson i got the gold, that came quick my friend. hope your well and many thanks again

1 Like

Hey @hollyho check out the Sour Bubble Redemption run and you will find all the pics you could want of both the males and females.

Awesome bud, happy growing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Package has landed Doug! Thanks again pal!

2 Likes

You talking about the journal where you lost the first ones to herms? Then restarted? I checked it out but wasn’t sure which pics were of the sour bubble lol

1 Like

It’s the redemption run where I show the pollen collection for 2 weeks, lol. Here is the link and a couple pics.

14 Likes

My pleasure brother. Welcome back, glad you had a good trip.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see all the SB crosses that start popping up around here

4 Likes

Me too. After watching all the PPP crosses that came out of my last repro I am excited to see what’s coming.

5 Likes

Yeah I finally found it. I think I was in your first thread that you started when the whole process first began. Amazing! Thanks :blush:

1 Like

That last shot has an amazing Jurassic park vibe…
You ‘lose scale’ looking at it.

Cheers
G

5 Likes

finally a membaa

This will be fun to mess around with
Thanks Doug u rock

7 Likes

Yeah, sure looks different from that angle. You don’t really get a sense of it when looking down, lol.

2 Likes

pollen arrived and went into the fridge. thanks again @Dougdawson

2 Likes

Pollen has dropped, cheers Doug :v: :+1:

1 Like

Had a little brown envelope arrive today. Thanks DD.

1 Like

Fantastic, thanks for letting me know @antheis , @SensiBowl and @Hidden . Hope you get something cool out of there fellow growers.

5 Likes

Pollen landed over here Doug! Thanks for your time and effort you put into this place.

4 Likes

Doug,

Pollen Landed a bit ago.
Will be sure to send you some seeds from the offspring if all goes well.

Thanks again!

12 Likes

Awesome bud, glad it made it, hope it makes something really cool for you :v:

8 Likes