Sour Bubble Pollen up for grabs

i will not call this a total triumph :laughing:but 7 beans is better than no beans :thinking:this is ESB x sour bubble

thanks doug :kissing_heart:
~lime~

12 Likes

Good luck bud, hope it works well for you.

7 beans, not the best result but at least something to play with.

4 Likes

Sour dub came out of 4 seeds
The entire chem line out of 11 seeds
Jacks cleaner x blueberry 40 seeds split amongst friends “males from this line created entire seed co”
Plenty of elites come from a single bagseed

Don’t underestimate that pinch of seeds :wink:

9 Likes

I hear you, like I said, at least it’s enough to play with. I did the PPP repro with less seeds so the possibilities are there.

4 Likes

Absolutely.

Just hyping it up a bit this morning hahah

I guess a dime of hash in my morning coffee will do that to me :sunglasses:

6 Likes

every bean is a possibility :wink:

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: next legend here we come, was plannin ta chuck a few back at OGers :neutral_face: trying again hit my bandaid haze yesterday we will see what comes :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
~lime~

4 Likes

Bandaid haze x sb, more legends :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Sb x Malawi

Durban poison x sour bubble

19 Likes

well dont they look like chunky monkeys, :heart_eyes:that malawi is striking lovely colours :star_struck:

6 Likes

Threw my pollen on some lowers of the 2 females i have of AKBeanBrains '79 BB x NL1, so we will see how it pans out.

If I get any beans I will throw them up on the Free Seeds thread to give back to this awesome community.

8 Likes

@DougDawson fornifuction going on I hope nl clone

8 Likes

Don’t throw it away! It’s probably still good. :rofl:

3 Likes

Very cool, wishing you good luck :+1:

1 Like

@DougDawson i think she is knocked up northern lights was a clone and I think a good one

7 Likes

Very cool. I would lose the spider though :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks again @DougDawson ! Some Sunshine Daydream X Sour Bubble

☆DJSF

12 Likes

Very cool man, see those beans peaking out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nearing the end of its 4th week of flowering, this formation on the lower branch of my SSH was just begging for it.

7 Likes

Ha ha didn’t even see it going hunting now and thanks again

1 Like

LOL, no worries, it’s just doing it’s thing. Moving it along will just be less to wash off when done :slight_smile:

Very cool @Hidden , love seeing all these Sour Bubble crosses popping up. Feel like a proud grandpa :slight_smile:

8 Likes