Yep, just got in.

2 Likes

So is the list right or not good since I messed it up hope that i still got it

3 Likes

It’s good, I fixed it Doc

5 Likes

Thanks Doug, been eyeing the sour bubble run. I’d love to do some chuckin :v:

6 Likes

I could use some pollen, just started flowering.

5 Likes

Great :pray: missed sour buble run but that will come handy will chunk some Bodhi MoreCowbell with it :seedling:

4 Likes

I am am new to this website and groups I would love some of your sour bubble pollen

4 Likes

Welcome @Srh4200 :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Can I grab some pollen when It becomes available for the auto regs we talked about?

5 Likes

still room on the signup!

3 Likes

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Srh4200, going to limit this first batch to members and above so active members can get first shot at it. I will be doing another release very soon so keep an eye out. Was there something in particular you want it for ie. got some plants currently heading into flower?

Drop by the introduce yourself thread when you get a chance and meet the community.

7 Likes

In at 7 hopefully

2 Likes

Hell ya buddy! Should be some good times ahead indeed :+1:

3 Likes

Ok, looks like we got 10 for now. Fire me an address so I can get this stuff packed tonight.

1. @DrGonzo13 :us:
  2. @Randar :us:
  3. @MantisTobogganMD :us:
  4. @matos420 :canada:
  5. @Floyd
  6. @tresbundles :us:
  7. @CapnCannabis :us:
  8. @bassman5420 :us:
  9. @Faithisyours :eu:
  10. @4ftfarmer :us:
    Thanks to @4ftfarmer for covering shipping on this. Thanks to their generosity I will open this up to more people later tonight. Much appreciated bud.
17 Likes

Ive got some Gelato and Dutch Treat I could hit anytime now.

4 Likes

Looks like someone overwrote me (were we doing a battle? :joy:) No worries though :v:

5 Likes

Hey @BasementBeans , yes @matos420 wiped you out when they signed up :frowning: I have added you to spot 11, send me your info as well.

Please folks, when signing up for Wikis make sure you don’t ignore the edit conflict error that comes up, it is there for a reason. Not fair to ignore it and take someone out of their spot so you can have one.

9 Likes

Oh shit! My apologies guys.

2 Likes

No worries, I just added a spot for him, just something to keep an eye on next time bud :slight_smile:

4 Likes