Spindly thin tops

Looks like they got hot and dry to me!

However, mites are a possibility.

Some of those new fan leaves have Nicks in them? Spray those suckers again for shits and giggles!

Also, you didnt fuck with the top by accident? Hit it with something?

1 Like

Was going to do that i think I let them get too dry I had a gnat problem I had to take my mulch off and dry the top out that and the neem oil was the only thing that got those shitheads under control.I’m going to try and move some fans around and get some more air to the tops of them.The one clip fan I have is not the greatest and the hurricane clip fan sucks kind of too now that I think about it.

1 Like

Nope I babied these it’s a tent wide thing now I just seen a couple on another plant in my area.

1 Like

Ratchet strapped the floor fan to the top side bar and moved a hurricane fan down to point at top level of the plants and they look less stressed tonight the bigger floor fan keeps that floor air moving down the tent and up the other side to the air filter now.I fucked up and didnt have my fans blowing air right.They got a compost tea last night leaves are getting a little thicker and all the tops perked up and everything got a little greener.

2 Likes

I’d scope a leaf to rule out broad mites. That twisty growth is exactly what my infestation looked like. Did you say you’d brought some outside plants into the space?

2 Likes

It was definitely my fans it looking more like I took my scope out and checked under every affected leaf just to be sure and all’s clean not one bite or even a dirt gnats after those neem sessions.I had a mother plant that was brought in from sunning outside and caught some mites was put in a separate compartment and quarantined. I’m still going to do occasional neem sprays here and there.The air wasn’t jiving right in that tent tops we’re not getting enough air flow and the light has been adjusted and dialed in things are looking better already let’s hope I can keep up the momentum.No bites on the others either

1 Like