Leaf Curl Issue

Hey OG,
I have been noticing some leaf curl on one of my Sunshine 4 #7 x Sunshine 4 #8 from DBJ. I have tried watering, not watering and moving the lights up. It was pretty hot in the tent the other day (85), but I have addressed the temp issue and it’s cooler, but still it persists. Any insights, experience or random thoughts are appreciated.

8 Likes

what have you been spraying on the plants?

if your not spraying id look at bugs or the like

3 Likes

Nothing really. I have given them one application of an organic IPM, which I was going to hit them again with today. Oh and I did foliar a AgSil 16h silicate, aloe, coconut and labs twice while lights were on, but I made sure to dry them off quickly with a fan.

1 Like

that quick dry left residue on the leaves, which could block the stoma, which could make it look like the plant is drowning.

does the plant feel soft still or slightly crispy, does the branches on the leaves move freely or does it feel kinda stiff and hard to move. i dont see anything that says calmag yet from the images.

3 Likes

You thinking giving them a solid IPM foliar today at lights out might help clear things?

1 Like

i think what you should do is spray down your plants with some distilled water then give them a good shake to take off the residue and see if it helps in a couple days, but overall, they are still green.

7 Likes

To me they look nice and green…maybe ease off on your nutes a little otherwise I think our good to go and u’ll be fine…

4 Likes

Looks like nutrient antagonization to me. Maybe a little to much K?

3 Likes

Sorry just ran upstairs. Plant is still soft and branches move freely.

@PhilCuisine and @SeymourGreen i did topdress the plants a week and a half after uppotting with my own diy craft blend and ewc. Maybe that’s it?

@CrunchBerries if you used organic ipm it will Essential oil and if you don’t mix it right, put a lot of essential oil or it’s at the end of the mix, it does that and even burns the leaves depending on which essential oil is used in the mix.

2 Likes

I think spraying down with water to remove the residue and a day or two of LITFA is a good move.

5 Likes

I agree :joy:

I would just lighten up on the fertilizer give them a bet.

8 Likes

@Shanti-ri ive been using the same IPM mix with no past issues. It wasn’t the end of the mix and I make sure to shake it up between sprays.

1 Like

yes, but as you used the fan to dry quickly, there was oil residue as shown in the photo above.

I think spraying with clean water can solve as already said.:point_up:

1 Like

Thanks y’all!! I’ll give them a good H2O bath at lights out and LIFTA. I really appreciate y’alls time and willingness to lend a hand!

7 Likes

Upon that tacoing not provoked by heat and dark green foliage I would go for Calcium excess, lowering food as many suggested seems a wise option … beer3|nullxnull Captura

2 Likes

OK I’ve seen this a few time’s…

What’s the joke behind “LITFA” lol

EDIT: But to the point looks like you’ve reached Nitrogen toxicity levels and need a good flush…might want to do a run-off test to see where you are at. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Leave it the fuck alone :wink:

13 Likes

Lights popped on earlier and the vibe I’m getting is a happier one. The one most affected is still tense, but has loosened up a bit and is looking to party. I will probably repeat tomorrow.

1 Like