Spotted Lime Auto F2 Co-op Run

Thanks for being generous with your work.
Should fill up fast.

1 Like

Probably, yeah, didn’t mean to come off like it was their job to be here all the time… just that I won’t be here much longer, time for bed soon.

2 Likes

Im a level 2 ?? Oh no. Why did I go down a level ? Last I checked I was at 3. Got to hang oit in the private lounge. Oh man.

But thank you for putting me on the list.

2 Likes

You didn’t man, not at all.

2 Likes

Probably just reading quotas bud, that happens to many. They can run a report for you that will show you all the criteria and your numbers as well.

2 Likes

@MrMayhem1134 , you’re off to a great start! 6F,4M , thems good breeding #s . I would love to have the oportunity to run some spotted limes! Youre working too hard without a wiki! :wink:

If you get all the way down here, I would appreciate a spot! Thank You kindly!!!
Tl3
4ftfarmer :us:

Grow4th!!!

2 Likes

I think it might have been when I was sick and took a break for a few months. Damn.
I need to go change all the runs I signed up now I think. That sucks. I hope there is room still now.

2 Likes

No you don’t @HappyTrees23s. The Regular Emeritus badge was created for members who were TL3 and drop to TL2. It allows you to sign up for seed runs at TL3 level. You will need to increase your activity to get back to TL3 but for all seed runs you are still considered that level :slight_smile: You can thank Lemonade Joe for that.

5 Likes

Ah thank you for clearing that up I’ll adjust your spot now happy!

3 Likes

well it sucks for me the link on this thread never worked for me…

1 Like

Oh fml…okay ill be back :laughing: I just changed everything. I really wish I read this sooner.
And thank you for clearing that up for me.

3 Likes

Love seeing more CBD strains! Would greatly appreciate being included with this grow TL2 :us: thank you!

2 Likes

Are there still spots open and what do I need to qualify.

2 Likes

Lot’s of spots and yes you do bud.

3 Likes

Thank You @DougDawson

Do I need to sign up or contact someone?

1 Like

Just tell me what country your in bud and I’ll get you squared away😁

4 Likes

USA :wine_glass:

1 Like

All set 10 chars

4 Likes

Would definitely like to give yours a shot, had some of @JBow918’s f2s and loved them. Thanks for the opportunity

2 Likes

@MrMayhem1134 do you gonna send the seeds to @Vertebrata ?

2 Likes