Spring 2023 Co-op Box Update thread - closed

Solid point Doug, I’ve pulled back from signups lately for just that reason, started feeling guilty about not keeping up with threads as much since I’ve been tighter on time. Good reminder :heart::v:t2:

17 Likes

This :point_up:

Or if your feeling generous, you should just add up all the seed runs that have been done.
Then multiply that by 2 or 3 and send :raised_hands:

Any extra money’s go to help out.

So if there were 8 sign ups, and you only signed up for 6.
Whats 4 bucks more to the 12 you had to send anyway ?

Then you also don’t need to keep track of for some reason you can’t, or forget.

But I agree :100:% with Doug.
If it’s something youve been actually watching and wanting to grow, and not just something you signed up for just to sign up for, then you’ll know what your waiting on the last few months.

9 Likes

That’s not really necessary. We try to keep the Co-op cash neutral which is why the prices are set the way they are. We want to cover the costs and have no money left over. Donations to Sebrings site are a good thing although I would wait on doing those until he is back doing his thing. I have not seen a strain go up on that site for quite some time. I am sure when he get’s back into the swing of things folks will know it. Now if you feel like making a donation I would suggest doing it straight to the Overgrow site itself. It’s LemonadeJoe that allows the Co-ops to go on so sending donations to the site is a great help to everyone on the site as it will benefit us all. :v:

15 Likes

I signed up for five runs. Two of them were delayed Holy Crack Preservation by Jinglepot and Holy Smoke Seeds Peshawar Afghan by Upstate. Will I l be signed up for those on the next seed drop?

I use a text document to keep track of strains and the threads I sign up on.

4 Likes

I did do that last time sweetie We had three runs go out in two boxes. This caused a 2 tier shipping rate. I did do spread sheets to let people know which they were in. That isn’t the norm. This box will have a 8 strain max and one shipping rate. Then people will just multiply the strains by $2 and add shipping.Members in other countries also pay their distributors for the cost of getting the seeds to the individuals. This applies to all members but Canada.

Canada has a different set of rules and situations.
I haven’t added any strains yet but will when I get the runs from Canada. I haven’t been on top of it as of issues I have been dealing with. When I found out Sebring had issues I slowed down to take it easy and heal.

:green_heart: :seedling:

33 Likes

Ha Ha. Your every where @DougDawson Your a machine!
Thanks to you and the growers and everyone down the line that puts their time and effort and work into this. I am very appreciative that I was able to sign up for some Blue Kush. :blue_heart: @G-paS I hope you are able to get some rest in between the madness. And a huge Thanks to @LemonadeJoe and the Overgrow team for any of this to even be possible!
:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:Overgrow the Universe :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

15 Likes

Dam good news to hear .

5 Likes

Ok folks, seeds did arrive today at their destination so I can stop biting my nails, lol. A card was left and they will be available for pickup tomorrow at the post office. Watch for announcements from your distributor for next steps when the time comes.

36 Likes

I have a feeling I haven’t felt since… :thinking:
…turns and leaves the chattoom

1 Like

I just lost count due to a couple over flows and door prizes I won kinda messed me up with all the giddy excitement I went through I’m sorry :frowning: but I promise it won’t happen again as this is my first ever box I hope I can be forgiven :slight_smile:

3 Likes

on that same note, when the site opens will we be paying for every pack we signed up for, or just the ones being distributed in this box? EX would we pay for the Holy Smokes peshawar now or in the fall?

2 Likes

Thanks bro that category:37 worked great! I was tripping over it it was the overflows that threw me off lol and I’m not trying to say … Lol I’m very grateful for them lol idk lol sorry about my giddy ramblings but I kinda feel like Alphie from a Christmas story “you’ll shoot your eye out” and I’m like “no, no, no sir I just want my spring box” :slight_smile: lol sorry I been dabbing :slight_smile:

1 Like

I checked and I’m almost certain I did not sign up for a single run…

I am cured !!

turns to seed fridge

Oh…

28 Likes

food-pat-a-mat fridge-zapping

18 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

Pretty much yeah.
And I’m bulking a bunch of stuff over summer so seed # will be off the charts.

Oh well.

15 Likes

my solution to too many seeds is upping my plant count hahaha!
Looking forward to the spring box . I won’t be popping anything from it right away but most of it won’t be sitting idle for very long :smiley:
can’t even express the gratitude for all the OGs making this happen. From the growers to the distributors… you are all appreciated!!

24 Likes

Just an update on the site, we have found some bugs and plugs.

Sebring had to delet all the users. When trying to sign back up some issues came up.
I will continue to update when People can sign back up on the site and also when you can start paying.

:green_heart: :seedling:

62 Likes

i thought i was late to the party but will find what i signed up for and will send donation to sebring when its sorted out. sorry im horrible at internet stuff

10 Likes

Thank you so much for the update G-paS!

2 Likes

Thanks so much for keeping us in the loop!

2 Likes