Spring 2023 Co-op Box Update thread - closed

The OP shows both of you are due to receive some strains

3 Likes

So i hate to sound like a dummy but can we pay now?

I was on the website but just didnt know if i should hold off for now based off of what gpas was saying earlier. Or can we pay but there just no email confirmations yet? Orrr just best to wait for her go head? Sorry just dont wanna miss out on my beans lol.

HG

1 Like

There will be a post when you can pay.
Go back and read the last 2 weeks of posts in this thread to get an idea for what’s going on.
Also, be prepared to be mocked mercilessly for not already doing so. :crazy_face::bear::v::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

24 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Chat room (let’s chat!) :speech_balloon: (Part 4)

So I am not sure if anything what I did and if I’m supposed to send payment already or what. Been busy getting two farms up and running, hemp application and other fun. So I apologize being late to the party

4 Likes

still waiting on the DYI Green Life web sight to get some bugs worked out, before payments are processed. as mentioned a notice will be given when fixed and can accept payment. if you look at original post it shows you signed up for at least 1 coop.

9 Likes

Groundhog Day

4 Likes

It always is on overgrow lol. I for one usually only come in and read minimally at night. I do however know the frustration of repeating things also. I should probably get back to actually reading things, but been getting two USDA registered farms up and going. So I’ve been lacking hardddddddd

14 Likes

Hmmm I wonder if some will take the option I did by make their donations in advance next time…decided to get it out of the way once I read where to go back on Jan 20 so I didn’t forget or miss when it was due.

6 Likes

I would strongly suggest that nobody pays before being told to. Just way to many problems can arise. I sent 8 strains just last month for the Fall box. If everyone paid in advance, and the beans got stopped by customs like the OGer Kush in the last box, we would have a real mess on our hands. :v:

28 Likes

Ok. I found my self on the list at the top post but it says I only signed up for 3 giveaways. When I check I’m on four. The BOG Blue Kush, the Romulan, the Sheelavathi Indian Heirloom and the overflow list for the Tiger Berry. Are there not enough seeds for the overflow list of the Tiger Berry?

2 Likes

Pro tip: When you sign up for one of the Co-op’s just make a quick note! :spiral_notepad:

whether you’re on a PC, phone, or hell old school pen and paper…

I signed up for 7 but notice I’m down for 6… not a big deal I was late to the party on one of the sign ups and very far down the list.

Food for thought

anyway big thanks to those contributing to the Co-op and thanks to @G-paS for all the work!

18 Likes

@G-paS, the top post says I’m only signed up for 6 but I’m signed up for 8.

1 Like

You can’t pay in advance.

What Doug said

:green_heart: :seedling:

16 Likes

The site is being a little glitchy but it is working!

DYI Green Life

Please don’t rush and break it :rofl:

43 Likes

I’ll wait a week or so before I get in there.
Thanks for everything you do @G-paS

17 Likes

So am I understanding correctly that the only two methods of payment are sending a check or giving your banking account information?

4 Likes

Does not like it when I use Firefox, but no issues using Edge.

5 Likes

Edit: never mind, I just used a different email address to make a new account, and it let me in just fine. All paid up!

3 Likes

Guess I made a free donation but I put what the 8 bucks was for in the note box when it was running ‘donation for OG romulan seed run’ OR is it only a special check out for seed runs ? I’ll pay again if it’s necessary

4 Likes