Spring 2023 Co-op Box Update thread - closed

Hot damn! Thanks for the good news!

4 Likes

You give it an Echeck (routing and checking #) either way-- direct from bank.
Probably because most places won’t accept cards for seeds–especially international orders-- 'cuz the bank-card banks won’t process it!

8 Likes

IT WORKS!!! :+1:

10 Likes

Woot no issue here!

2 Likes

Yup, your right, some could think they could use a debit card number, but it’s the e-check that works

5 Likes

So how much time do we have to pay for the box? out of curiosity, Thank you for your time and patience PS I can pay now but I don’t want to break the internet :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Well if I can’t use a card then I won’t be paying……. It’s that simple!

9 Likes

Is ALL our personal information scrubbed after all orders are processed ?

6 Likes

Unfortunately I have a problem with this current method of payment

PayPal would be nice

14 Likes

I agree…
Scares me a bit…

7 Likes

Before I would register and login, is this still needed?

1 Like

I didn’t register and still checked out. All I hope is the information is wiped from site after payments are processed. I’ll sleep better knowing it…

4 Likes

Are debit cards working for this? Mail in a money order

2 Likes

The answer is no , it’s by e-check only using acct# and routing. I did but I’m not thrilled. I’ll feel relieved if they can say ALL information is wiped from the site after processing is completed.

7 Likes

Fortunately I have a couple of throwaway checking accounts I keep around with a small balance just for cases like this. I usually keep a couple hundred in each, so I am going to use one today.

5 Likes

How does one even do an echeck?

4 Likes

Routing number and account number from a checking account.

3 Likes

I just tried the check option and it came back as a payment error then said duplicate when I tried again so maybe watch out for that if you try the echeck

4 Likes

I wish mailing a money was an option :joy: so much simpler

7 Likes

I will not be sending payment with the current options. That sucks, but it is what it is.

12 Likes