Spring 2023 Co-op Box Update thread - closed

I can’t get into the site it just spins

3 Likes

I’m all for cash in a envelope

13 Likes

Some web browsers do not work very well on the site. I know I get that if I use firefox, but if I use Edge it works fine.

5 Likes

We need to figure out how big an issue this is while we work on possible alternatives. Please enter this poll and give your opinion.

Will you be using E-cheque method
  • I will use the E-cheque method on DIYGreenlife site.
  • I will find a way to use existing method with help of another member
  • I am not going to use E-cheque and will decline participation if other method is not provided.

0 voters

15 Likes

I just feel like a burden asking someone for help I got cash PayPal I even got silver but no way to echeck PS the only problem I would see with sending cash would be the processing

5 Likes

Did the Green Dot pre-paid card option pan out? I hope so :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

We are waiting for the cheque to clear. It has not been declined yet so that is a positive but time will tell.

3 Likes

Still waiting on my e check to clear, got my fingers and toes crossed

4 Likes

No news yet, hopefully soon.

3 Likes

For a variety of reasons, I don’t wanna use my bank for the echeck. And if the green dot card is the equivalent of opening a bank account that won’t work for me right now either. So if another option is not presented I will ask another user to help me out. But I don’t want to rush into it if there is another possibility on deck. :+1:

I’m not sour about this for what it’s worth, just need to be discrete af right now. I’m still stoked for the box, everything’s gonna work out fine.

11 Likes

Wise words.

3 Likes

Is your account a checking, saving or credit?

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

For me, eCheck was a good option due to me having several checking accounts for various purposes. One I use exclusively for things like this on the web and, well, it came in handy. Certainly can see som people having a issue with it, though.

2 Likes

He hs one of those Bank of America accounts that literally allows no checks to be written from (e or otherwise). Those accts charge no fees but all transactions basically have to be run as debit.

7 Likes

My e-check still hasn’t cleared on my end (paid 5/23), but I imagine it’ll go through eventually.

5 Likes

I read somewhere , 3- 10 days it was actually worded 3- 5 business days but you know how that goes sometimes :slight_smile: lol

3 Likes

I am not sure what I did to get this???
I could not register it said something about it could not validate that I was human, I am not using a VPN

We’re sorry, you are not allowed to proceed

Your request looks suspiciously similar to automated requests from spam posting software or it has been denied by a security policy configured by the website administrator.

If you believe you should be able to perform this request, please let us know.

RID: 2JTPZCDU6WLAGOYELGMEZB1X

6 Likes

I got the same thing

I tried multiple times on different devices (phone, laptop). VPN on, VPN off. No joy.

I don’t think it’s gonna workout for me, unfortunately.

5 Likes

I just tried it without loging in and it seem to have worked but I never got confirmation.
It took me to my bank and then I had to add my account number again, but never gave confirmation.
The pay screen is still up like I need to do it again.
No indication on my bank account either.
Any help is appreciated.

4 Likes

Yes make the payment without creating/logging into to an account.the payment will show upon your checking account in a few days. It posted about 3 or 4 days later(weekdays).
Edit. You should get a confirmation email. Maybe check spam.

4 Likes