Spring 2024 Co-op Box Update thread - Growers

Yes, thatā€™s the one. I was speaking to him yesterday.

6 Likes

Awesome! There were no signup though as much as I can tell, thatā€™s what made me curious. How will they be distributed?

Edit: guess itā€™ll happen soon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

21 Likes

You are correct @funkyfunk , there has been no wiki ā€œYETā€. @Kushking902 is working out of town at present but once back home he said he is going to finish sorting the seeds to see what he has to work with. If there are no unforeseen circumstances he will then put up a signup. When they will get distributed in the USA is not a question I can answer. :v:

12 Likes

I have created a Canadian thread for folks to use so I donā€™t clutter up this one for the USA. It can be found here. :v:

13 Likes

I want to take some accountability here, as I am one of the coop growers who hasnā€™t sent in seeds yet to @G-paS putting her in this awkward position. I have some big personal reasons for not being very on my game lately but I also made a committment to this community and I want to apologize for the disruption in other peoples work that has caused. Iā€™m packing up seeds today and going to try and get them landed ASAP to her, I am open to sending them directly to @DougDawson if that helps you make your deadline, even though that is not the normal way of things. I can report that there are many many Vortex seeds safely in the fridge well dried and cured and waiting to get out there whenever they can, I will keep them safe!

47 Likes

Donā€™t stress, theyā€™ll land whenever they can, better take care of yourself. Hope life is good!

13 Likes

Heck yeah man the seeds can wait, take care of yourself. Thanks for putting all the time and effort into making it happen for everyone here.

10 Likes

was suppose to be in the fall box, then the spring box, now nuttenā€¦ really wanted that oneā€¦

1 Like

Thatā€™s really cool of you but this is not your fault so donā€™t feel bad. Everybody has a life to contend with and seeds are not the priority or at least should not be. If something does not make the deadline than it can go in the next box, it really should not be thought of as a big deal.

That is also really cool of you but I would say not the best idea. If sending to me, the seeds have to risk crossing the border twice which creates twice the risk of them getting seized and your hard work being destroyed. I think the best idea is to just work with @G-paS and get them to her as she is the USA distributor and thatā€™s the way the system is set up.

I get some folks are disappointed that the timing for this box has not worked out the way we would like but nothing has been cancelled, just delayed. All seeds will end up going out at some point. If anyone is desperate for seeds to plant just message me. I am sure I can find something for you to put in the ground. :v:

41 Likes

Well put, Iā€™m sure we all have some beans to pop.

6 Likes

I figured when it showed up as a new thread people would see and read. The April first only applies to pre-packed. The deadline for bulk is March 1st.

When I made the decision I had NO seeds in hand. Doug had his but the other wasnā€™t in his hands yet.

I donā€™t just distribute to the US. The postage to the other distributors is way out of line for the two strains that Doug told me he had.

:green_heart: :seedling:

19 Likes

Oh well. The Fall Box will be that much bigger!

4 Likes

:warning:Heads up :warning:
Doug is sending a Spring box for Canada and I have a plan for the US.

I will post when I get things lined up.

The vortex has landed

45 Likes

Whew! Good to hear they made it safely to you @G-paS I assume that was enough but let me know if more are needed

21 Likes

I had to use both bags but we are great. I just need to label now.

16 Likes

:partying_face:

7 Likes

This is the link to the Spring sign up for the US members that are already signed up for Vortex, Sweet & Sour Cindy or Yogi!

here

10 Likes