Fall 2021 co-op box update

I spent a couple hours talking to Sebring today. What an awesome Altruistic person.

The US boxes where sent The first of February.

I am working with Sebring and his spread sheets.

I would like to ask anybody that has a co-op run ready to ship and/or pending to message me your info as I am setting up those spread sheets. I can receive co-op seed runs now packages or bulk.

Thank You for you patience and understanding as we work to get thru this.

Temp US distributor/Leader @G-paS

:green_heart: :seedling:

67 Likes

Thank you @G-paS for taking this on and moving things forward

8 Likes

Thanks @G-paS you are awesome

7 Likes

Great news @G-paS thanks for keeping everyone in the loop with whats going on… glad to hear sebring is doing well too :+1:

:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Thanks for the update, G-paS.

Is that to say that everyone in the US was shipped their box in February? I know some people got theirs last week, but I don’t know if they were in the US. And some people have not yet received anything (cough, cough).

5 Likes

He didn’t have you address. Did you check out on his site??

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

That’s strange, because he’s shipped to me before. Also, yes - I checked out on his site using a prepaid Visa. The money has been taken from the Visa card, and I have an order number from when I checked out on his site. Oh, and before you ask - yes, I provided my Overgrow user name.

2 Likes

Just pm addy. I was sure you would have. I don’t know when he would have stopped checking the site. I can’t access it.

1 Like

I paid on January 6th. He should have a record of it. I know I do, but - whatever. I’ll just consider it a donation and leave it at that. Hope he’s doing well and getting better.

2 Likes

I just need your address. Your the last person to not do things right. I trust you 100%
I just wanted to let people know in US that didn’t get them to let me know.

6 Likes

Thanks, but I’m really not going to worry about it anymore. I don’t mind writing this off to “shit happens”. I’m just glad to finally know I can stop pestering the owner of my previous safe address to let me know when that package arrives, and I’m sure she’ll be happy about that, too.

If I get another safe address before the next round of seed run seeds get shipped, I’ll be sure to provide it. If not, I’ll just remove myself from all the runs I’m currently signed up for.

3 Likes

If you are sure. I just found about a dozen address at the bottom out of Alphabetical order.

I am guessing none of them got seeds yet.

4 Likes

I haven’t got anything… I plainly put everything he needed on the notes.

2 Likes

I just want to let everybody now I mailed everything out to day.
I am sorry to say that some strains were short or gone.

I sent to Australia, Brazil and Canada. On the short strains I filled TL3 first. Than the TL2 numerically as stated in the Co-ops thread.

I also filled 11 in the US. I could only do the people that went to his site and filled everything out correctly, including a name even if not real. He did add people that sighed up or corrected, after the first were mailed. That was the 11.

I want to apologize in advance if there was a problem with you. I could only work with things as they were when I received them.

I will be starting on the next runs today.

Thank you all gor you patience and understanding.

:green_heart::seedling:

24 Likes

Thanks Melody. Appreciate all the work you put in here. I am sure those who signed up and are now going to not get some strains will be understanding, stuff happens. The next box will be in much better shape.

6 Likes

Awesome work! I’m sure things will run smoothly from here on out. Thanks for helping out!

2 Likes

Great news @G-paS thanks for getting things moving much love :heart:

:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Havnt gotten mine and order says processing last I checked a few days ago on his site. I wasnt worrying too much. Worse case scenerio it just turns into a donation.

3 Likes

Thank you @G-paS!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.