Spring 2024 Co-op Box Update thread - Growers

That’s really cool of you but this is not your fault so don’t feel bad. Everybody has a life to contend with and seeds are not the priority or at least should not be. If something does not make the deadline than it can go in the next box, it really should not be thought of as a big deal.

That is also really cool of you but I would say not the best idea. If sending to me, the seeds have to risk crossing the border twice which creates twice the risk of them getting seized and your hard work being destroyed. I think the best idea is to just work with @G-paS and get them to her as she is the USA distributor and that’s the way the system is set up.

I get some folks are disappointed that the timing for this box has not worked out the way we would like but nothing has been cancelled, just delayed. All seeds will end up going out at some point. If anyone is desperate for seeds to plant just message me. I am sure I can find something for you to put in the ground. :v:

41 Likes

Well put, I’m sure we all have some beans to pop.

6 Likes

I figured when it showed up as a new thread people would see and read. The April first only applies to pre-packed. The deadline for bulk is March 1st.

When I made the decision I had NO seeds in hand. Doug had his but the other wasn’t in his hands yet.

I don’t just distribute to the US. The postage to the other distributors is way out of line for the two strains that Doug told me he had.

:green_heart: :seedling:

19 Likes

Oh well. The Fall Box will be that much bigger!

4 Likes

:warning:Heads up :warning:
Doug is sending a Spring box for Canada and I have a plan for the US.

I will post when I get things lined up.

The vortex has landed

45 Likes

Whew! Good to hear they made it safely to you @G-paS I assume that was enough but let me know if more are needed

21 Likes

I had to use both bags but we are great. I just need to label now.

16 Likes

:partying_face:

7 Likes

This is the link to the Spring sign up for the US members that are already signed up for Vortex, Sweet & Sour Cindy or Yogi!

here

10 Likes