Square black buckets with lid

OH this is how the other’s are doing.

1 Like

lower leafs that are yellow can be a sign of a deficiency, but in your case I think its just old growth and the plant is cannabalizing it causing it to yellow. If it was on new growth then itd be an issue. All of the ladies look super healthy, keep it up!

• BD

Everyone is doing great now. DWC second week:

3 in Soil.

1 Like

Two grat sources for sqaure buckets…
https://www.usplastic.com/catalog/default.aspx?catid=1359&parentcatid=687&clickid=topnavmenu

https://www.industrialcontainer.com/product-category/buckets-pails-cans/square-plastic-buckets-pails/c

I got these from ULINE.COM. I think my bubblers came out very well.

The hardware I bought from ebay… I didn’t wanna go to Home Depot with all crap going on.

I’ll keep everyone posted on how the lady’s turn out. I’m planning on making a resivor to keep outside of my tent. Still doing a little research.

2 Likes

Just went through your thread. Looking great. I want to try and do a RDWC as well. Will be my first time ever. I am growing in soil this round. Indoors. After this is done, I will have a 2x2 room built for RDWC to try out with One Plant only and scrog which I have also never done. :slight_smile: can’t wait. I am following along to see how you do.

Step 1: buy cat that shits a lot
Step 2: buy bulk cat litter buckets
Step 3: $$$ profit $$$

4 Likes

That air pump will work but it’s not meant for what your doing . You can only understand after you use a hydroponics air pump. I have one about the size of my work boot you should see the air it puts out and how far it could carry a air line with out a pressure drop. I use the first link and love it I have a smaller one from the second link too.

It’s been working fine.

I’m definitely going to check em out.

2 Likes

STILL GOING STRONG. DWC, 4G BUCKETS 2 Mars Hydro 600.

Spit my morning coffee after ready that comment @lefthandseeds

1 Like

Yeah too bad I’m allergic.

1 Like

Lowes has 2 versions of 5 gallon square buckets with lids for aout $5 to $7 dollars. One versions is by Craftsman with locking lid handles and a dark red lid and the other make is by Commanders with a yellow lid with little squares much like their 27 gallon commander Tote. The yellow lid will let some light through but both are heavy duty solidly opaque containers for a reasonable price

@soultouch : Question for you… what’s the issue with letting light into the bucket? Is that a bad thing?

@LilJonB : thanks for posting your purchases - I’m in the middle of scouting for stuff right now.

1 Like

If you let light hit the nutrient solution, your plants will struggle to survive, and might even die.

1 Like