How do you cope with pain.. without painkillers

This could be it.

2 Likes

I got a pack of those in the veteran giveaway. I need to keep an eye on you for when you try to germinate yours. I’d sure like to get this one up and going. Maybe somehow we’ll get lucky and can make some fresh beans.

I’m in the same boat with the rest of you chronic pain people. I agree about how the pot works with pain. I’ve always thought that the pot isn’t killing the pain as much as it diverts your thoughts and prevents you from focusing on it, non stop. I’ve heard about certain people getting nerve and pain relief, but I wonder if it’s just better at putting your brain in a better place.

Hey @Esrgood4u, any chance you have any of those PK for trade? I may have some from another source, but he was Opengrow and they closed. I’m hoping @santero may have an email for him. I have his physical address I believe.

He sent me a few buds of what he was calling purple kush, or purple Hindu kush… it was completely purple bud but had a good many nanners on it. He said it’s just prone to that. But, it did have a really different high. I rarely notice potency anymore. My tolerance is just too high. But, that one really hit me different. It even had me giggling a little bit, lol. He told me it helps his pain. I’ll try and find the pics of the buds. If you do, I don’t mind taking care of the shipping.

I’ve had back pain since '81. I was in a violent helicopter crash and fractured a couple of vertebrae and tore all of the ligaments and muscles that connect your sacrum to you pelvis. Too small to repair, and they don’t heal back. Anyway, hit me up if you can help. I’m going to start a search for him. At worst, I have his home addy. I found one seed in his bud and I lost it. He said he had more I think, but I never took him up on it at the time. peace

6 Likes

I just buy them when I need them bro. Give me a little time to get home from work as I may have a couple I can send you :+1:

4 Likes

Ok, I’m fine with that. I’ll try and secure some from my buddy. Who sells that strain? I don’t mind grabbing some if it’s that good at pain/nerve help. I’m on a small fixed income atm, so I haven’t been able to buy much. I get paid tomorrow though. peace

2 Likes

I feel physical relieve. Lots of cracking going on right now. I don’t think I had it like that from cannabis before. But the pain that improved a lot in the last day or two is rather new, so I would not know if other strains I had earlier would have helped too.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::thinking::joy:

4 Likes

They are really cheap to buy but I can only find them in the EU.
The Vault sells them.

3 Likes

Alcohol gets me sleep. Its killing me fast, don’t know if its faster not sleeping.7

2 Likes

How about calling this the OFAT. Old Farts Association Thread?

:grin::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::wink::joy::rofl::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

I’m down to 1/3 human today. Lol

3 Likes

Yea I’m hurting bad. Lol. I had problems feeding my plants today. I’ll crawl if I have to. I have before. In different ways. Lol that sounds sexy. Lol

2 Likes

It’s a good chance it’'s all the same strain. I can just purchase some, if it’s that available. Did you get any late nanners? I finally found the pics of what my friend gave me, and it’s easy to see them. Yellow against purple, lol. I doubt they could do much damage if they come in that late. It was unique.

9 Likes

Never had one turn on me yet and I’ve grown the kannabia version out several times now. The black domina maybe helped stabilise it maybe???
I’ve got 2 seeds left from the last pack I purchased if that helps you any. I can also send a few Cali connection Buddah Tahoe OG along with them and a few of my BDxCK (blue dream x cookies kush). Good thing is they are all fems so guaranteed bud in the end and all are Kush strains so all help with pain issues. Hit me up in a DM if they interest you @GMan :+1:

7 Likes

I have a good feeling about your Malana/ Kashmir hybrid. Both strains allow you to remain functional during the day without getting tired( there are ko kashmir phenos but they can be bred out. Worcestershire Farms version is already mostly Sativa) Malana is right up the “road” ( valley) from Kalga. I’m going to plant this weekend so the seeds get frosted/ thawed and go thru our rainy spring. If I get any to pop I’ll bring them into the place I grew the Malana for a seed increase. I never did make it in there last year to see if any plants grew wild from 2020 but I’m betting they did. Also, if anyone is interested I found another 400 Malana seeds going through the rest of the scraps from my seed run in 2020.

5 Likes

Sudan from the real seed company has some excellent knockout capabilities. I had one plant in particular that’s a sure thing if I need sleep. I get about six straight hours. I’ve woken up with my bladder the size of a basketball and normally my body wakes me up way before that. You sleep hard with this stuff. Much better for you than alcohol. I have seed if you’re interested. Only 20% of the plants had good potency , but I could send you seed from these two if interested.

7 Likes

Smoked some Thai last night and I’m in much less discomfort than normal this morning. It may have good thcv levels…certainly has something different about it that works.

5 Likes

My husbands primary doctor fired him as a patient when I told him I was using mmj and we only needed his opiates to travel. He made him drug test at 83. When it came back positive for mmj and no opiates. The doc had a receptionist from the group call. Not even his own office people.

It didn’t even matter his geritoligest recommended it in the first place. Or, that he had only used 2 week script in 3 months.

I have so many people that want me to make cream and I don’t know how.

:green_heart::seedling:

13 Likes

Does this help? Sebring’s video how to make comfort cream

and newer recipe

12 Likes

Yes, yes it does. Thank you for the link.

:green_heart::seedling:

7 Likes

Well this thread has grown in a way I never expected, thanks for your help and advice!!

6 Likes