SSDD F2 BX1 Seed Run **Closed**

Looking stellar! Get ready lol my #2 jumped like 4 inches last night.

9 Likes

Oh I’m ready :joy: my #4 back left is going to be a pretty good stretcher has been starting to vine out :sweat_smile: been growing a few inches over night the past few nights number 3 and 5 are staying a bit more squat

9 Likes

Looking nice and full! How long did you veg those plants? Also curious about how long @BeagleZ and @CrunchBerries typically veg for? Thanks all and have fun growing!

8 Likes

So I had to these stuck in 1 gallons in limbo for a few weeks too long sexing them I normally veg for around 50 days to get them to fill my 4x4 on previous runs but these where closer 65 days of veg because of that @ElGalloBlanco

7 Likes

yeah, my #1 is much more squat. excited to see the differences!

@ElGalloBlanco , it all depends on how fast they reach my first trellis. I would say usually about 20-30 days once I get them into my bed. I slow grow them in solo’s or .5 gallon pots prior to that for about 30 days as well. As soon as the majority of the tops reach that first screen, I flip.

8 Likes

@DesertHeartGardens :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

When using virgin soil, I typically only let them get comfortable in their SIP bed and show signs of growth before flipping. With recycled soil I will let them veg a bit more, but not too long as I don’t want the growth to get out of control. My SSDD was veg’d for like 10 days on my end. Not sure how long @BeagleZ veg’d but the plant had yet to naturally show signs of sex. Will veg a little longer on the next run, as she is short and stout.
Here’s a cinematic masterpiece I created:

The bud structure as you can kinda see is super loose. Just a bunch of hairs and leaves. This gal is @32f. Thoughts?

7 Likes

I have a feeling she’s just going thru another skinny period @CrunchBerries. Bet she will get to being chubby again soon.
Chubby, skinny, chubby, skinny and then back the chubby :crazy_face:

7 Likes

My Gordita!

Sounds like we have something in common. Ha!

6 Likes

Thanks guys, just curious as I am usually ready to flip once I get the plants sexed which is typically usually in week 5 at some point so 38-40 days roughly. @CrunchBerries, I think your plant is looking great and nice video as well! I think she will fatten up with time and I like the looks of her anyway. One thing for sure, those flowers will be great medicine.

7 Likes

She should still fill out a bit more later. Nothing to worry about imo ^^

7 Likes

#1 This girl is getting this amazing sour blueberry smell. Don’t think I’ve ever grown one that has this aroma. Not the biggest buds yet but is starting to fill in nicely. Really frosty and I’m absolutely loving this bud smell. Still has a strong sour butter stem rub

43 Likes

#2 This girl has more of a blueberry smell with a little bit of sour funk. She is slightly shorter but with bigger more dense flowers. Stem rub is definitely sweeter smelling also. Almost reminds me of DJ’s blueberry I grew years ago

41 Likes

I got that movie theatre popcorn butter smell
As well. Skunky popcorn. Great plant so far. I love the structure.

10 Likes

Wow those two girls are beautiful! Pics+Descriptions are about all I could have hoped for too.

These are coming out way better than the SSDD f1s!

16 Likes

Ya done good kid!

7 Likes

Video from two days ago at like 36F. Smells are amazing! Blueberry and maybe a sour smell on the backend. She’s thickening up and getting denser by the day. So excited for this one!

18 Likes

Lookin fantastic! Can’t wait to see how she looks in a few more weeks :wink:

I just got this from the one my FIL ran out

Smells 100% like sour blueberries, and tends to get me going a bit. Daytime stuff for sure. Got the nerve pain killing effect better than her mom does too :yum:

34 Likes

day 13 flower loving these girls so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and got all of the clones to root so I have backups if I find a keeper :innocent:

23 Likes

^^^ Awesome. Fantastic flat canopy you have. Looks like a forest from above.

8 Likes