SSDD F2 BX1 Seed Run **Closed**

Appreciate it! Any noticeable smells you getting yet😊?

10 Likes

Both have a sweet blueberry bud smell. The taller one has smaller more ‘sativa’ looking buds with a straight up sour butter stem rub. The shorter one has more of a blueberry with a little funk for a stem rub and nice thick bud development

14 Likes

thanks for the updates, they are looking stunning.

9 Likes

tomorrow is the big day for the ladies going to be flipping them over to flower making up my first flower feed blend right now for them can’t wait to see them in a few weeks from now :grin:

22 Likes

It going to be bonkers in there!! They look ready to run :grinning:

9 Likes

For sure going to be a packed tent :joy: maybe a little over ambitious with them but I like a good challenge :crazy_face:

9 Likes

Looking good @DesertHeartGardens! Packed tent indeed!

7 Likes

Any defoliation after the stretch in the plans? I find that most of the time things aren’t as dense as they look after that week two of flower strip, I bet you hit things just right

7 Likes

Day 21 I clean everything up and defol👍

this was before flip last run so as long as they don’t go to crazy I should be good :innocent: @LegsMahoney

26 Likes

Gorgeous plants!

6 Likes

So after looking at the girls I decided to fill them out a bit longer to get them where I wanted just flipped the timer over to 12/12 so tomorrow morning the ball gets rolling throwing up the first netting tomorrow night :+1:

starting there first fungal dominate tea too :grin:

24 Likes

Looks great dude!!looks like we are sharing some traits. I have some of the leaf twist/crinkle as well…

I wish I had 4 now too :wink: :wink: :wink:

27 Likes

So excited for these girls I have a feeling it’s going to be hard to choose a keeper out of them :joy: 2 girls in particular have that crinkle going on but has been real vigorous and healthy so not sure what that’s about thought it was because I was roughing them up from training but :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

9 Likes

It’s just a leaf trait the mom has. It’s been exaggerated a bit with the backcrossing. You can see it in the pics of the mom and the Starlite Daydream male I used in the first post of the thread.

12 Likes

looking very nice indeed!!

8 Likes

Awesome! I was thinking light stress or something, or like DHG said, from training so good info :+1::+1:

8 Likes

I get that crinkle in my keeper SSDD F1… just a thang :slight_smile:

10 Likes

My SSDD day still veggin

Smells so good. I got it cloned. Not sure but looks like a she

21 Likes

Morning Y’all,
Quick update: SSDD f2bx1 @28f still got that peppery-citrus funk. Slow grower, squat, and looking beautiful!

Thank you again to @HolyAngel and @BeagleZ!
Happy Sunday~ Crunchy

25 Likes

Day 6 after flip doing good so far :pray:t2::crossed_fingers:

20 Likes