SSDD F2 BX1 Seed Run **Closed**

Good work @DesertHeartGardens !!

7 Likes

Thank you for the kind words @BudWhisperer @CrunchBerries :blush: super stoked how they are turning out been a real breeze growing them a testament to @HolyAngel breeding :innocent: cant thank you enough to have the opportunity to grow them out :pray:t2:

10 Likes

girls at end of day 20 :blush: will be cleaning them up tonight also going to be giving them some blended organic oats for a fungal feed as well :+1:

24 Likes

Looking good in there!

:green_heart: :seedling:

8 Likes

Looks great my friend.
Can’t wait to grow mine in another couple months.
:v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

You and me both, still gotta find a nice male to make BX2s with :wink:

10 Likes

Great job, excited to see these take off!

7 Likes

Here are my 2 girls at day 61 since flip

#1 Sour Blueberry smell

#2 Sweet Blueberry smell

43 Likes

Gorgeous!
Are you gonna go to maybe 70 days or harvest in stages? The tops look like they’re not quitting yet, with all the newer white pistils. But the lower buds look close to ready imho.
You probably are scoping the trichs. The trichs never lie.

10 Likes

Looking phenomenal guys! I should have signed up when I had the chance! I’m regretting that now! Keep up the amazing work guys and major respect for doing this for the OG community :clap:

7 Likes

Freakin glorious! You knocked it out of the park :heart_eyes:

Does look like you still have a couple weeks left. Wonder if that’s the Starlite coming through or not :thinking: I know the mom has a pretty large harvest window. I usually take the mom at 57-60 days with ~5% amber and still a few clear, but she doesn’t really amber up until day 80 or so for me. I’d expect the Starlite to go 12 weeks as well. Clones always done a week sooner too.

15 Likes

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

I definitely think they both could go around 70 days maybe a couple more.

The heat and humidity has been hard on this grow. We’ve had 90+ temps and 80-90% humidity the last couple of weeks. My grow room in outside in my shed. It’s really hard to control the environment when it’s like this. Definitely think I could’ve done better with these girls.

I had a little bit of bud rot starting in a couple of the tops so I’ve been cutting them down and breaking down the buds to dry. I’m a long time outdoor grower so I’ve got plenty of experience dealing with this in the area where I live.

The last couple of days I’ve tried a few bowls of some of the #2(sweet) plant I cut 2 weeks ago. I really think I’m gonna love it. Has a great strong daytime buzz with awesome pain relief. The taste and smell is a wonderful sweet creamy blueberry.

15 Likes

Music to my ears :notes: killed it with those girls :grin:

8 Likes

day 25 starting to put some frost on and get smelly in there :innocent: has slowed down on the stretch and should start bulking up fast hope everyone has a awesome week much love and of course happy growing :v::heart::seedling:

24 Likes

Jeezums where the heck was I on this one !?
Beautiful ladies! The smell and terp profiles sound spectacular …

Nice shots fellas

11 Likes

here’s a few of my 8 ladies. I stunted 3 of them, but these 5 big girls are getting me excited. Day 25 from flip, I think they are gonna yiiieeellldd! I definitely smell sour butter in one, and various blue funky smells from the others. Tytyty @HolyAngel

27 Likes

Looking good there! What day you on since flip my number 2 phenotype the most squat of the bunch is smelling like rubber and blueberries with my number 4 more sour blueberry super excited to try them out!

9 Likes

Day 25 from flip actually. I’ll edit above. I went to respond and had to check my calendar.

8 Likes

#2 Sweet pheno. Cut down a week ago at day 60 or 61. I’ve got 14 different strains to smoke but this is moving up my list of favorites. Can’t wait to get this really cured up good!

44 Likes

Outdoor grow that is just about to start flowering soon. The one in the middle is male with the other two appearing female. They all had that crinkled wavy leaf look early on but it seems to have gone away with all the new growth.

36 Likes