SSDD F2 BX1 Seed Run **Closed**

If there’s enough for sure would love another pack as much as I think I’m going to love these lady’s smoke as much as I loved growing them would for sure would like to explore the line further and would be dope to be able to share a few more with the Homies excited to see what you find and the ssdd mom is such a looker :blush: thank you @HolyAngel for making these a true OG and thanks everyone who’s been growing them out it’s been a blast being able to see everyone’s updates throughout has made this grow really special and one I for sure won’t forget much love everyone good vibes and happy growing :v::heart::seedling:

14 Likes

Dug through this mess:

Found these:

I have 2 you may have one, but they are full of seeds.

12 Likes

heh yeah that looks like my stash lol
Those are definitely it! Would humbly accept the one, thank you sir!

I must’ve missed the maui sunshine and apollo 11’s tho I have some similar ones… hold onto those! Hopefully they’ll have a much better germ rate!

8 Likes

Got 2 Maui’s, want one, no problem

7 Likes

Sungrown 11 SSDD f2 bx1 babies started on different days. Gonna veg until next Spring. So far stem rub is pine, butter and creamy citrus. Like the Orange Julius drink. Thanks @HolyAngel !

15 Likes

Upon opening the Maui’s one was EMPTY, other has 8 viable seeds in it, you want half??? No problem

3 Likes

Aw thats no fun. Thanks but no worries, you can hold onto them. I got the maui mango haze still and plenty of other ssdd stuff to keep me busy :+1:

@BudWhisperer You’re gonna have some beasts vegging that long!

8 Likes

Man I bet you could get over 10 lbs on a single plant outdoors, especially with a long veg like that. These plants grow big and yield

6 Likes

Have you tried scuffing them up and using a water/peroxide mix? I find that helps with stubborn and older seeds

7 Likes

I have not

2 Likes

Are you serious? Gonna log that here? I wanna see that. Because that’ll mean that they won’t be finished until, like, 13 or 14 months from now. I definitely wanna see that.

9 Likes

You ever watch mendodope? I wonder how long they veg?

6 Likes

No, I dunno what that is. A YouTube series or something?

4 Likes
10 Likes

62 days in! Man cookies can suck my big toe! This is my number 15 frosty gal. They are all developing a candy smell. Respect to @HolyAngel for not only making the beans but also shipping everything out quickly and on his own. That envelope was non suspicious as hell too.
I have cuts of all 8 girls alive and well. So I think I will leave the packs for others to grow and experience. But that unabomber will get popped with a quickness and documented :smiley:

24 Likes

I believe @the_bot is craving some of those Apollo 11’s

6 Likes

Well…i believe i have some …

5 Likes

Really liking the flower structure of that #15 girl, foxtailing just like her mom :heart_eyes:

For sure on the beans :wink:

8 Likes

Hey HA very generous of you but I am good with what you provided and am hoping to work through the rest of the pack maybe next season. Thanks again for the work you put into these as well as the impressive self distribution.

Just starting to get some flower development here on two of the outdoor gals.

18 Likes

It’s that day chop day :axe:will be getting final photos tonight then dry and cure time :grin: so stoked

10 Likes