SSDD F2 BX1 Seed Run **Closed**

Time for my favorite gif…
So stoked for you @DesertHeartGardens!!

I’ll be checking things tonight and deciding if mine come down or get another week.

11 Likes

Congratulations @DesertHeartGardens on making it to the finish line.

5 Likes

Ssdd 2

Ssdd 2 lower

Ssdd 3

Ssdd 3 lower

going through them all will update 5 and 4 when I can get better shot

Ssdd 4

Ssdd 4 lower

Ssdd 5

Ssdd 5 lower

Ssdd 2 smells heavy of sweet blueberry and skunky
Ssdd 3 floral sweet candy like
Ssdd 5 coffee breath with a light sweet back note extra sticky and greasy offensive in a good way :+1:
Ssdd 4 creamy floral almost melon like with an another sweetish smell I can’t pin point in there very complex and interesting

29 Likes

Very challenging hot weather outside so it buys me time to veg over Winter. In case i screw something up. I usually don’t post until plants are in flower but this SSDD f2 bx1 i am especially excited about.

7 Likes

Thank you for the smell descriptions! I’m gonna need extra helpings of patience now in growing mine for several more months.

6 Likes

Beast plants would be great but i’ll be happy just to keep them healthy to an eventual finish. I do not have a green thumb.

5 Likes

With the vigor these plants grow at you’re going to have some absolute trees with that kind of veg time :+1:

6 Likes

@DesertHeartGardens ,Hopefully in 7 months i will start to flower some frosty monsters!

6 Likes

Day 83 of flower for the SSDDbx sisters. Will start cutting them down maybe tonight, or not. Might wait till tomorrow, did a bunch of yard work today and I’m kind of beat.

SSDDbx #1

SSDDbx #2

They could prob go another week but I’m happy and they are getting a bit too gnarly for my liking.

Y’all be good, good Vibes :sunglasses:

40 Likes

image oh yeah can’t wait for the smoke reports :sunglasses: @BeagleZ

10 Likes

Fuck and Yea! I second the request for a smoke report when those terpy towers are ready.

7 Likes

Bonus pack has landed, thank you again @HolyAngel

Good Vibes and Gratitude :pray:

12 Likes

Yo! @HolyAngel i almost forgot to let you know that the bonus pack you sent arrived safe and sound. Thanks again homie!

17 Likes

Glad to hear the bonus packs landed for y’all ^^

Some beautiful girls in here! Should be getting smoke reports before too long :yum:

I got the last StarShine aka Starlite Daydream in existence up and looking good now. I’m just waiting on gender here in a couple weeks to find out if I’m making F2’s or BX1 V2’s. Then male hunt for BX2’s recommences.

21 Likes

pack got in safe and sound! thank you so much @HolyAngel

17 Likes

Thank you @HolyAngel the dream continues.

15 Likes

Here’s a SSDD BX1 just starting week 3. It showed its lady parts so I took a clone today. May take another. I’m growing her small and testing her to see if she stays or goes after smoking it. Thanks again @HolyAngel ! :grinning: :v: I’ll post up later in her life.

20 Likes

Nice, she looks good! Can see the mom in her leaves. Hope you find what you’re looking for! :wink:

14 Likes

Thanks! The sour butter description has me drooling. :grinning:

9 Likes

#15 is going crazy at day 74. I know day 74 doesn’t match up to my previous post exactly. I read my notes and discovered that plants 9-15 were flipped 3 days after 1-8. I’ve turned the light down and switched to pHed water only to hopefully finish her out.

20 Likes