SSDD F2 BX1 Seed Run **Closed**

Ooh foxtailing like crazy. Mom does that too, especially if it’s warm in there, 80+ will 100% cause that. If you keep it below 75 with lights on she should stay nice and tight nugged.

15 Likes

It stays below 80 in there. I really believe it’s from too much light. The plants that I have under a smaller light aren’t foxtailing. And that room does occasionally touch 85° . I’ve always been of the opinion that too much light was only detrimental to the bill. I will rerun them at a lower ppfd next time and test. My photone app said that tent had 2000 ppfd at the canopy when at 100%.
465 watts

720 watts

21 Likes

I noticed my girls where a bit light sensitive I ran them really hard at a almost full 600 watts of my hlg for the first month of flower they did good during the stretch period but around week 4-5 they started getting pissy on me in a 4x4 and had a hard time staying happy once running them that hard I lowered it to around 400-450 watts they where much happier also been in trim camp last night went and ground up a couple of larfy buds for a small tester just dried no cure tasty as shit already smooth smoke and had me soaring!

15 Likes

enjoying your SSDD. Really amazing :+1:

Thank you.

Merry Christmas.

28 Likes

Oh that’s beautifu!l :heart_eyes:

Really glad you found something you enjoy from these!

Merry Christmas!

13 Likes

Completed project