Sssdh project **CLOSED**

I knew you were gonna pull this off @Swe-can. Can’t wait to see how this turns out.
:guitar:

11 Likes

@schmarmpit :fist::fist::pray::pray:

@Badger Sorry to hear that :pensive::pensive: ! I wish you all the best and hopefully you found an even better job after that!? Only the fittest of the fittest will survive

@Guitarzan well blessed be young man :laughing::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: i was kinda lossing hope myself!! But with all of you guy’s here you never really do loose hope !!

@HolyAngel :laughing::laughing: that’s one hell of a happy frog you got there !! :fist::fist:

6 Likes

Sometimes if I try to make a purchase with my card I have to have international transactions enabled or it will keep declining. Is this a seed run? If so sign me up for some of these!! Ill be watching bud…nevermind was already signed up but moved to trust level 3 since my status changed. Good luck my man

5 Likes

So how’s germination with the ssdh . These are supposed to be great seedline.
Chimera stuff is on sale buy one get one at the bay . Great breeder.
Any one wondering from what I can tell they where from early 2010 . stored properly they should be viable still.

7 Likes

@Joboo checked if it somehow was disabled but it wasn’t! Still don’t know why it kept declining.
A seed run it is and welcome to the regulars list

:pray::pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Hugh_Glass
Don’t know the germ rate yet but will in a couple of days.

10 year’s a bit but like you said, as long as they were stored properly… :100:% germ rate is what we want and need :laughing::fist:

10 Likes

If anyone can! Swe-can!

10 Likes

Swe-can,swe-can,swe-can!!! :joy:

9 Likes

3 Likes

Woohooo! Let’s go! Stoked you were able to get some. Praying for good germ rates :pray:

4 Likes

Not all at the same time anyway. :grinning:
:guitar:

9 Likes

I’ll be very very interested to see how the germination rates look.
Sending mega good vibes your way!

8 Likes

Thanks to you all :pray::pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: for all the support and love

Don’t forget in the end this whole grow is for you guys !!

14 Likes

That’s super cool of you. We sure appreciate it as well. Getting back into growing OG has been a God send. Awesome genetics and learning how to pull off a seed run at the same time. I just can’t wait until I get the chance to pay it forward.

7 Likes

Glad to hear man! party time :fire:

1 Like

Awesome. My chair is pulled up and awaiting the awesomeness that is a seed run on OG.
Luck on germinating them. I know the older the seeds the harder they can be.

4 Likes

I’m glad your seeds have arrived. Best of luck with them. We will be supporting you.

4 Likes

BOTH the sssdhs (IX1 and Regs) have been thrown in a glass of water on Friday evening!!
10 each

(28/8)

And will be put in paper towels tonight!

22 Likes

Awesome, sending some good vibes and can’t wait to follow along on this journey.
Also have to say thank you for doing this.

8 Likes

So guys NoN 0 of the sssdh Ix1 i droped in water and in soil did make it… its day 10 today since then… 5 of 10 sssdh f1 made it thru… im taking 10 more of each to try this again… bought some GA3 from Wish that will arrive in a couple of days so hopefully they’ll get some boost to grow…

Don’t know what i can do with 5 of sssdh f1… if I’m lucky enough to even get some good males and females… feeling a bit unlucky lately :confused:

14 Likes

That’s unfortunate I was really hoping to see these. I’ve been trying to start some really old seeds and I am having no luck either. Kinda breaks my heart to see seeds never get to see the light. Gotta store those seeds well fellas nothing worse than a mushy molded seed that never sprouted. Oh well I’m sure you have more seeds to try when one door closes another opens.

6 Likes