Sssdh project **CLOSED**

That would be a very nice surprise!! something to keep indeed :ok_hand::ok_hand:

@Bullskinner
@HolyAngel
@mike28086
@MG_Canna

I’m glad to do it! Especially with all this positive response! I’ll try my best to make all of you guys happy and hope for a couple of hundreds seed so everyone has some to search thru

21 Likes

Thank you for doing this. I’d love to be part, if I may.

8 Likes

Just put your name in one of the lists above :wink::blush::blush:

8 Likes

You are trust level 2 atm, if you were wondering, I was just about to add you, and you or someone else did it lol.

7 Likes

I’d love to return the favor with some Cannalope Haze f2’s I made a couple years back. If you’re into Haze, this is a must grow.

14 Likes

That sounds like a good idea :sweat_smile::heart_eyes: once I sent the sssdh to you and everyone in here then we could talk @MG_Canna :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Very generous @Swe-can Thx!
@Shadey I would also love to get in on this …never done this before. tagged you cause im in canada eh :rofl:… do i pm you my addy? thx!

7 Likes

Much respect for what you do and yes, this is a good strain !

All the best

8 Likes

Yes just PM me your name and address once I have it you can delete it if you want. I will add you too the list.

7 Likes

,back in the day, kinda the beginning, I had a plant stretching problem. 3 400w H.P.S., I replaced one with a 400w M.H…Stopped the stretch, turned them into 3’ coffee can kolas.

11 Likes

now this is one i cant wait for also my first sign up as a reg member :slight_smile:

10 Likes

@Swe-can Thanks for this. One of my favs I haven’t been able to find in years.

8 Likes

@Terpycollection this one is prime for outdoors here

8 Likes

I would love to try these in my next grow. When you say med hight how tall are we talking?

7 Likes

I don’t know about indoors but I’ve had 9 foot sour D outside before

9 Likes

Don’t know really never tried growing them before! But I belive some other fine O.G folks did grow them! Hopefully they could give you a good answer

6 Likes

I put my name on the list, thankyou for your time, grow space and efforts @Swe-can

8 Likes

No thank you for joining in @Pedro_Bann :sweat_smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Yo, was hoping we could swap when my Afghani x BL seeds are ready? Best of luck, bro!!!

6 Likes

Sign up :v: no need to swap :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: should be plenty for everyone @Tappy

12 Likes