Sssdh project **CLOSED**

Hey @MG_Canna. Hope all is well. Man, what would it take some of those Cannalope Haze seeds from you? I’ have some stuff to trade, seeds, money, whatever. :slight_smile: Just let me know.

And thanks @Swe-can for running this project. You are greatly appreciated. :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

Awesome stuff. TBH ive never smoked a solid haze. Im ready to start treading in “murky waters” again. I need an uplifting haze for the vault. Awesome stuff you gentleman are working on. Please be safe and your families. Later.:blush::metal:

8 Likes

@Guitarzan @Baltimore :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::v:

Belive we all need some uplifting in this time of madness!!

As you said Baltimore! Keep safe and keep it green :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Right on brother. I had to get recentered and Im baxk home at O.G. for good now. Everythings looks good.

Deffinitely need something to explore our minds a little deeper durring this. I was really looking into finding a top-notch haze plant I’ve never smoked a pure sative/haze. does a original line of Purple Haze still exist? I know it’s off topic just always wondered.

I honestly don’t know where to start I’ve heard Ace has some really trippy 100% sat but yeah I’d like to get some trippy stuff.

Well said bud. You have a good one.:pray::call_me_hand:

10 Likes

I have smoked pure sativa haze many years ago when I first started growing. Amazing smell and taste with an uplifting energy high. Would love to grow a haze but they just take way to damn long to finish

10 Likes

Surprisingly, Cannalope Haze (Original Haze x Michoacan) is 95% sativa has a shorter flowering time outdoors that SSSDH does by about two weeks.

7 Likes

Good to see you @Baltimore. Glad things are looking up. :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

This looks like a winner. I thought I was on the list. Just added my name!! I have a sssd cross if you’re interested in a few the me know. Blessings!!

6 Likes

Ahhh. I know it. This MKage tested my will. Im at like 11 weeks. Its on blackout then she comes down. Smells like rotten gym bag the smell started lessening wasn’t as loud so I figured that may be a sign of it. Turning South trichs are all milky with a little bit of Amber.

I’m not going to push it any further it’s on his first day of black out tomorrow night I’ll chop it and hang it. I just want one time to smoke a real Hayes I wasn’t sure Purple Haze is really out there I mean she ain’t catalogs but I actually know a grower who has it or his got it from somewhere is better information. Thanks D.

Thank you guys for doing this to I appreciate everything that all you guys do for the site so awesome place to be I’m glad I got my mind right and made it back. I love OG. All y’all be safe

10 Likes

Now there’s a new idea. Be nice for big yielders in the summer.

7 Likes

Is there like… a tutorial or video on this? :rofl: seriously…

3 Likes

SSSDH was on my wishlist for many years and then I gave up.
Tempted to sign up :slightly_smiling_face:

Best of luck with this project.

7 Likes

Join in @Blowingupjake theres alot of room left :pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Connoisseur Genetics still has them. I’d hit him up directly on IG, be much cheaper.

In fact, he made them for Rez after the initial generation.

7 Likes

Where do you find your trust lvl?

3 Likes

@anon81143130

Your a regular.

This one is a good one to read :pray::pray:

5 Likes

Not sure what being a regular means. Guessing that’s better than member?

3 Likes

@Dank-D There’s a thread around here somewhere explaining it. Don’t quote me but iirc they’re the same thing, except regular is based on the last 100 days and member is across all time.

3 Likes

@anon81143130 @DiggySoze

6 Likes

Im excited for this project… Two of my favorites.

7 Likes