Sssdh project **CLOSED**

Yes and it’s a beautiful Haze. 9 week finisher with fat buds that wreak of melons.

6 Likes

It’s flavor is as unique as its high… it’s a lovely strain with enjoyable effects

8 Likes

Put my name on the list cuz these look sweet. Thank you for offering up to the community :v:

3 Likes

This will produce a cat piss pheno I bet…

6 Likes

I sure hope so

4 Likes

Definitely piss phenos in the sour D

5 Likes

Thank you @Swe-can for doing this run! :v:

I’ve grown SSSDH. Definitely a cat piss smell. Great high to it as well.

5 Likes

I used to get a ssh x sour d cross many years ago that we called super sour diesel. Not sure if it was from rez stock or just a local cross but my god that was some good smoke.

3 Likes

Are these from rez? I always wanted to run his gear back in the days. I was too broke to afford his stuff back then,then all the bs happened. I probably would’ve ruined them back then.

3 Likes

I would hope considering cat piss clone is a pheno in ssh . The diesel should bring it out the terps some of us are looking for .
@Swe-can Thank you.

6 Likes

Im doing an open pollination so i hope we get alot of everything in them. Im looking for maximum seed count to give everyone enough from each mom and dad and then you guys have to do the hunting yourself :heart::pray::pray:

When it comes to where they are origin i believe @avr1 could help us more with that ?

17 Likes

I better buy a litter box and some cat litter…I’m finding a cat piss pheno

9 Likes

Wasn’t connoisseur genetics the original makers of sssdh.

5 Likes

Not off the top of my head no, but @Kakalak knows for sure

4 Likes

Oh! You will know it when you find it!!

About 3 ~4 weeks into flower… If you don’t have a cat - get a cat, you are going to need a scapegoat to blame! :smile_cat:

Cheers
G

7 Likes

14 Likes

I got them from an auction and they are IX1 " inbreed line?"

Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze was a limited edition strain from Reservoir Seeds that received great critical acclaim from smokers worldwide, particularly Haze fans. It also won a slew of awards. Since then Connoisseur Seeds, with consent from Reservoir Seeds, have reworked the strain, back crossing a carefully selected clone (The OJD cut) with the original SSSDH release to refine the best of its characteristics.This is a strain for fans of the old school. Connoisseur Genetics have managed to improve on the original SSSDH, creating a strain that flowers more quickly and keeps its height to a more controllable level. However, Haze novices need to be aware, this plant will stretch considerable after flipping to 12/12 and you will need to have enough space to accommodate her. Some LST, SCROG set ups and some good old fashioned supercropping can help to keep things in check. You should also consider flipping to 12/12 at an early age.SSSDH is likely to attract some attention for her smell. If discretion is important to you make sure all your odor control measures are up to scratch. Now would be a good time to finally get round to renewing those carbon filters.Smoking Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze is like getting into a psychedelic elevator. This is no-nonsense weed and it’s clear to see how the original strain was such a success story. Expect a soaring rush laced with confusion and bewilderment. This is very potent weed and maybe not the best choice for novices, or the feint hearted

24 Likes

I can send ya a cat if you need one haha :rofl:

4 Likes

You are the man for doing this, totally. I sent a pm to get signed up.

I get different terps and all that, but cat piss does not sound appetizing. Is that just from the combination that makes it smell like that? Is the effect from the high what makes this pheno appealing? Is it a higher yielder, tighter nugs?

3 Likes

A very clear uplifting all around feel good high that cant be replicated. Just makes everything seem better.
Very energizing and makes me want to do something

8 Likes