St Judes Auction for Children

Ahhh no way dude!! You’re a legend :raised_hands:
I’ll happily pay the postage, and I’ll make a donation to St Judes too!

Much love OGer’s! :heart:

:v:

5 Likes

Always my bro :facepunch:t2: ALWAYS! Salute 🫡

5 Likes

Hats off to you sir! That’s pretty awesome and I wouldn’t expect anything less from this incredible community :raised_hands:t2:

6 Likes

Good Afternoon
I am still working on sending out the winners messages with the information on your winnings. Some have already been sent.
Please be patient as I plod through all this pile of work.
I am trying my best and will hopefully finish today.

Thank You! ………… OJ

18 Likes

Nothing but patience for you homie!

5 Likes

I will be sending out messages again today. Please be patient as I will get to every winner.
Here are the funds collected so far:

27 Likes

I would also like to show my appreciation to the site for allowing me the opportunity to use this forum to raise money for this cause.
Would @moderaors please send me a link for a personal donation from me to the site…….

15 Likes

I’m not sure how to pay?
Sorry if I’m missing something.

1 Like

You will get details in my message….

3 Likes

Do you need us to give you shipping status ? Imagine you got more than enough to worry with . Let us know what you need .

2 Likes

I am sending each winner to the donators to handle all that……

3 Likes

You’re good I just wanted to make sure. I wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing anything you take it easy.

1 Like

To everyone that already received the message from me. Make sure you read the whole thing.
YOU have to contact the donator to make arrangements for shipping.
Each donator has a list available to them of people that have paid.

Do not contact any donator until you have paid for your winnings…….

Thank You…,…,., OJ

12 Likes

All messages have now been sent!
If I missed you please contact me……

Please make payment as promptly as possible. We do have a few that can’t pay for a few days and that’s fine, I am sure we have all been there.

Thank you all for your patience while I sorted all this out!

Once all payments are received I will donate the money and post a receipt in this thread!

14 Likes

congrats man, thats a hearty donation…great job OG.

3 Likes

Ok folks all but 4 people have paid. One already informed me they couldn’t until Tuesday.
But here is what I have collected so far with a few folks throwing in a little extra:

There is about $260 yet to be collected so we will be at about $2098.80 for a total!

19 Likes

@Granola @Ottafish @FieldEffect please dm me your shipping info for your wins. :pray:

4 Likes

You wanna pm him that that’s in public chat @Ottafish

No don’t do that, send in PM……

Oops, thanks buddy

2 Likes