We’re one big familia here.
Peace.
:green_heart:

8 Likes

the sun tarot

5 Likes

Sleep fans when it’s harvest time.

3 Likes

@Greasy I dropped a Blueberry Muffin x Vintage Blueberry F2 seed in a small pot (smaller than the blue pot) on the windowsil with some crimson clover and some other covercrops.

Gonna do a micro stacked pot setup. :smile:

Once the Crème de la Chem ones are harvested I’ll park it on top of that pot.
Should be about ready to flower by then.

6 Likes

Took the Crème de la Chem’s out for butt watering.

8 Likes

Say hello to my little friends!

Earth day every day in here.

8 Likes

Hello little friends!

6 Likes

LOL, Captain Planet :rofl:

5 Likes

“:notes: he’s our hero! Gonna take pollution down to zero! :notes:”

… any day now would be fine Cap’n

3 Likes

He’s the most punchable “super hero” ever. I couldn’t change the channel fast enough when I’d hear “weeeend, waaaater, by your powers combined…”. We called him Captain -something else that has two syllables, sounds close enough, and doesn’t fly these days. And it was apt as hell.

1 Like

^ The very first Rogue 111 seed.

If you’re reading this then for the sake of celebration, have another bong rip / vape rip / edible / teaspoon of decarbed bud!
Thank you!

It’s been smelling amazing, sweet pineapple, even looks a bit like the top of one.
Effects report coming soon…

16 Likes

Having a toke for your bean my friend!

3 Likes

You say another toke you got it loading up the bong as I’m typing this :v:

3 Likes

Way to go @Rogue feels pretty cool doesn’t it?? I was unreasonably proud of myself for my first seed run

5 Likes

Feels better than buying a new car!!! LOL

I’m creating something new and at the same time preserving something more valuable than words can express. We’re all doing very important work here at Overgrow.
Every one of us.

We may have our differences in opinion and methods but in the end it’s all about celebrating, cultivating and co-creating this herb that is one of the backbones of mankind.

Ram Dass comes to mind: “We’re all just walking eachother home.”

8 Likes

^ The unknown funky milky moldy smelling acrid floral pine pheno pregnant with Rogue Zero.

Bud growth is really taking off now, trichromes extending to the tips of the leaves!

^ Mr. Nice NL5xAfghan pregnant with Nice Rogue.

Look at how far the trichromes extend on the leaves… absolutely covered!
This is the second one I’m growing of this cultivar, the first one I topped a lot, but judging by this one it seems like topping only once and flipping to flower right after really makes it explode.

^ Crème de la Chem pregnant with Chem Rogue.

In real life it looks and feels kinda slimey and oily, greasy.
Very strong rubber smell, with something else.
Like walking into a hardware store, that kinda smell.
But not harsh, a soft plasma-like smell…

Been flowering for a while already, looks like the flowers are gonna be quite dense and heavy. Sourblutooth looked like that too and they were the most dense nugs I’ve grown so far, extremely potent.

^ Three fresh unknowns!

^ Harvested and made tea with the young Cherry Festival, I topped it and the day after it grew pistils… Cause of death: too panicky!

Then I parked a new small pot in there with some kinda nitrogen fixing plant I found in our outdoor garden. When I was potting it I noticed big fat nitrogen nodules on the roots.
Will be fun seeing this climb and spread all over the place. :smile: :+1:
Grows very fast, so that’s a continuous source of mulch too.
Should develop pretty purple flowers as well.

Also sowed a few more Blueberry Muffin x Vintage Blueberry F2 (one has already risen) in there with some crimson clover and some other covercrops, gonna be packed that one.

Some of the Rogue 111 seeds will be sowed into the Crème de la Chem pot.
Then stacked on top of a new pot of the same size with soil from the outdoor garden.

10 Likes

Just beautiful, thank you for sharing this. :heartpulse:

6 Likes

Some of the most beautiful piano music you’ll ever hear.

4 Likes

Great update @Rogue :slight_smile:

3 Likes

^ And then there were four!

Nothing else to report but peace and love!
Take it easy!
:green_heart:

12 Likes