StaffSergeantMack's Grow Diaries

3 Likes

Go Sarge!

Love it. Make medicine.

1 Like

4 Likes

I potted them in my recycled super soil.
on the lunar cycle as well.

5 Likes

I used the sandwich bag and tissue; which I covered with a towel for darkness, without prior soaking in water or scarification. 48 hrs later, and success.
I placed the sprouts into Jiffy pucks. These rest in recycled super soil, it supports the pucks from turning over and prepares the new roots for the soil it will be potted in. Jiffy dome as well. After 48 hrs under a T-5 in the pucks and we have exposed roots. At 100 hrs total time they are now potted and under a T-5, For day 1 of vegetation.

2 Likes

These are my notes from some of these crosses (I’ll add something when I can here).

Sledge Hammer = 9 Lb Hammer x Reactor 3; 02/16; 150 Healthy Black Seeds; Vigorous;
.Reactor #3 = Chernobyl x Nanolites; 12/2014; Good
.Nanolites = Northern Lights 5 x Nancy’s Choice; 2 Good Females – All gone

Nothing is know of Nancy’s Choice except she had large button shaped buds that expand dramatically in the last week of flower and had an oakey sweet flavor that kept her alive for more that 10 years in @nifty16’s grow.

5 Likes

99%
The Sledge Hammer is a complete package.
I see the 9 Lb Hammer, I had met JinxProof at the Indo Expo in 2016.
The Reactor, did you make that as well?
I know the Northern Lights #5.
I msg Niffty16 to share on the Nancy’s Choice.
It’s about the strains and any help will be appreciated.

2 Likes

He won’t be able to offer any more than provided already, sadly.

Nancy’s choice was a favorite. I gave nifty a back cross of Nancy’s Choice. Maybe we can coax a few beans back out of the mix.

Anything with reactor is simply my way of indicating it had the Chernobyl male.

99%

4 Likes

That sledge hammer sounds like it would be some knockout stuff! Should be what the Dr. ordered…:sunglasses:

1 Like

2 Likes

6 Likes

Yeah Mack!

Like what I am seeing.

2 Likes

The Picture of the Sledge Hammer, needed some water.
The Clones in veg had Aphids. I used something called SAFER… Works great, plants seemed to like it.

3 Likes

Looks like everything is coming along nicely :thumbsup: :seedling:

1 Like

@LemonadeJoe, can i change my icon???

Actually, You can!

Click HERE and

click the pencil button

From there you can upload your avatar.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

no need to ask to do that top right of screen click the in your case S then in the pop down click the gear

1 Like

Thanks, now that’s better… I will get better at this… I appreciate the patience…

2 Likes
2 Likes