Marauder seeds on the flower

This is a catch-up on my Marauder seeds by Baked Beanz. I put three (3) seeds in a shot glass for germination. All three (3) germinated fine, placed into peat pellets for sprouting time and then into composted soil for growing. After the 2nd week one of the plants started to fall off, the other two (2) remained in fine shape. Following another two (2) weeks of growth and some pruning, the two plants were placed into 12/12 light. After which, within a week the first buds appeared on plant A. Plant B, may have been pruned a little too much, I get a little happy with the snips and snapping limbs when I prune the *(shrubs), that is due to the fact that I’ve partaken of the *(shrub). I included some images, and will continue as health permits. I do not have any germination, peat pellet, or starting photos, still dealing with slipped disk’s (3), may be down to (2) now, still hurts like hell, any who, here it goes.

Regards,

mike28086

Sorry about the blurple shots!

22 Likes

Lovely looking plants! Wouldn’t mind a few more closeup shots for these old eyes :eyeglasses: :wink:

I’m down to two as well, but have high hopes for those, lol.

Will be following along, got my bucket stool and my popcorn :smile: :popcorn:

4 Likes

Had a suspicion the other day, positive now, one is a male or is a morphing on me as I type. Maybe, someone could look at these, just to hammer in the final nail. What is best to do in the mean time? I will dispose of the remains(s) as soon as able. Sorry about images, best I can for now.

regards,

mike28086

3 Likes

At least one of those looks pretty definite. I was wondering, which is why I commented before about more close-ups.

The first couple pics I’m less sure of, though. The pics are a bit blurry for my bad eyesight, looks like there are pistils but I can’t be sure. Hopefully others will weigh in.

I just finished chopping one of my males, and I kind of wish I’d kept some pollen from it, tbh. It smelled really freaking good, lol. I was surprised by it.

2 Likes

I noticed some strong scent in mine as well, when I removed the under limbs and topped it, I remembered thinking that this would be potent. My pictures would get a lot better and my eyesight would improve with better lighting, hope to someday get rid of the blurple lights and get some type of white led lighting. That is, when the day comes that: Unicorns return, The Beatles make a cum-back, Money starts to grow on trees, or I at least find a couple of bags of it (money that is, not unicorns or Beatles). That day never seems to come around, don’t know why? I ponder and ponder on the subject. Alas, I am at a loss for answers, and funds as well, it would seem!

Regards,

mike28086

3 Likes

Pic 1&2 look ok the rest are suspect last couple def male sacs. Tgat weird bud formation. Thats only the plant with balls down lower? Gotta go.
If its a different one watch it. The first pics have pistils flying. Look good.
Rest id be close up on. Last 2 pics def pollen sacs. The stronger smell was pissy kinda?

1 Like

A little update on the sole blooming and surviving [for the moment, at least] marauder plant in my oasis. Along with a few clones. Had to go all Edward Scissor Hands on Marauder (A), alas, it is no more…

[unless you count the clone-y thing in one of the images below]

*had to add some blurpple images as well, just to make it interesting
regards,

mike28086

7 Likes

Another update from the med bed. Got a few pics from right before my back struck back (so to speak).

now a few of the Marauder clones that have a problem or twelve. any helpful ideas or thoughts are appreciated.

these are from 2019-12-06. I have taken some new ones that show the cackleberry males that I have grown as well. I hope to load those soon.

regards,

mike28086

9 Likes

Aww yeah, look at that frost! That’s gonna be some tasty smoke.

Not sure what’s up with the clones, but I can’t really see straight right now, lol. Hopefully someone will come in with a great analysis :wink:

2 Likes

those look juicy !

the problem with the clone could be lots of things
deficiencies, overfertilization, too much water, bugs …
start eliminating possibilities and treat as well as you can

2 Likes

pretty nice sugar leafes and sticky tops!!!

1 Like

I quite like the pill bottle plant stakes. Lots of room for info. I use them for my seeds :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Have you scoped this lower plant ?

4 Likes

good idea could be mites or spider mites or …???
scope it out

5 Likes

Heres my lady about to get a transplant. Maybe. Ill chop a clone off in case its gas. Im at like 6 days in 12/12 Looks like its getting touched by BB pollen. 1 more to the the list. This plant is exploding I just put it under the eh. Looking good.

Got a good pheno from the looks.:+1::v:

Funky funky. Looks good Mike…:metal:
Man im catching heat… Sam ima need new new soon. Get my duckets back up.

6 Likes

thanks, I’ve gotten tired of losing plant markers in the compost, or getting moved and never placed back. I normally place two bottles per plant, one on the center support and one on a short stubby stick at the base of the plant. hoping to not get them mixed up, again!

regards,

mike28086

1 Like

I have checked it out, nothing unusual that I can see with the various magnifiers that I have. I can’t figure it out? I had this same problem on a couple of small plants in the winters last year, and the year before. I just don’t know.

regards,

mike28086

1 Like

I’ve not been able to get my plants quite that large before transplanting. usually about 3/4 that height, they start to regress. very nice indeed.

mike28086

1 Like

Na its all good Mike. ILGM big small I love em all. I love my ladies.:blush:

I respect the craft and your time ro post and care. Sam is a great dude and im honored to run these strains and guys and girls create. Sebring Motr Gazo Reiko Mr s. So many awesome breeders. Im buying all this hype and the good stuff is the guys here who are beast hobby growers.

I dont think its said enough. Im proud of good dudes making OG what it is. Thanks for the pics man. Swveeeet!:v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes