The never ending cycle

I read more than I post, but I figured I should have a place to keep a log of my favorite hobby. I love cannabis and have done so for a long time. My grow is fairly simple everything is grown with Nectar for the gods nutrients and their #4 soil. Lighting is a mix of t5 for cloning, led for veg and hps in flower. Eventually everything will be switched to high end led. There are two tents at 2x4 and a flower closet at 4x4. I generally run every run from seed but I do keep winners, they will be needed later. Any questions and comments are welcomed.

prop tent

veg tent

flower room

25 Likes

Glad you decided to bring your grow out for us to enjoy.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Beautiful…

1 Like

Thanks for sharing! What strains are those?

1 Like

Nice setup @Pjhunt78! Thanks for sharing your grow. What strains are those?

2 Likes

In the prop and veg there is Airborne G13 x Genius (brothers grimm tester), Locomotion, Purple Urkle, Strawberry Chunk, Head Space and a Cali Connection Sour D. The flower pic is from January and that is Head Space and Jazz Queen.

5 Likes

Interesting. I wrote Soul a while back and asked him to consider recreating Webfish’s X13 (G13 x Apollo 13). It’s a great strain for MS patients.

2 Likes

He sent me the seeds three months ago as brand new testers. I believe Soul and Duke Diamond were doing a bunch with that G13 cut before Duke left. I would love to see the G13 x Apollo, the Apollo is one of my all time favorites. Grew out Subcools back cross for a while and have 18 or so seeds of the Brothers Grimm new stock.

2 Likes

I see we share a fondness for Apollo or more specifically in my case, Genius.

2 Likes

My Apollo seeds are in search for a genius phenotype. I listened to an interview with duke diamond (after I bought the new Apollo gear) and he was saying the closest thing they made to a genius remake was The Green Avenger. Might be one to look into for a genius lover.

1 Like

AG13XGenius, Locomotion, Purple Urkle just hitting two weeks. This is by far the most uneven canopy i’ve dealt with so far. The AG13 cross is so vigorous it’s quickly running out of space. As long as the don’t keep stretching into week four I’ll be good :sweat_smile:

Prop tent all ready for the new testers to land. In the right hand tray is three keepers (for the moment) one male and one duplicate, The left tray are all currently flowering for the first time.

5 Likes

It’s been a minute, time for an update.

Apollo 13 seedlings

variegated Apollo

The prop tent gets out of hand real quick.

G13 x Genius

Locomotion #1

Locomotion #2

3 Likes

:thinking: hmmm

i’m suspicious about the ‘variegation’ since it’s in a tent…& i’m wondering what it would do with natural sunlight…?

do we think it could be a disorder & not a genetic trait?

forgive me for :spy:ing :slight_smile:

:evergreen_tree: <-- title had me thinking about monthly arguments with my sister :waxing_crescent_moon::hear_no_evil:

1 Like

This is definitely genetic, but I don’t consider this a real variegated variety. Not like variegated Hosta or variegated Dogwood. This mutation in cannabis usually comes and goes through the plants life, I might not see it again till next year. If you under feed plants with this trait the light side will grow at a much slower rate causing the leaves to curl. Strawberry cough tends to lend this gene out often, i’ve had it in a few other varieties also. I have had some other that look striped or speckled that i would consider closer to variegated than this one.

1 Like

I think it is a disorder and a genetic trait :grin:

1 Like

A new addition

It’s so much easier on the eyes. From this,

to this

2 Likes

yea that is a cycle I could live with or do time for.

2 Likes

Thanks man, I’m glad I live in a legal state where the latter is no longer a factor.

1 Like

Guess i should update this thing. A few changes have been made over the past two years.
Prop tent,

Veg tent,

Flower,

5 Likes

I hope you’ve still got your TGA gear; Sub is being ripped off in death more than in life, so make more seeds & Overgrow. :+1:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like