Starcube seed run

Ladies and gentleman… the time has come to document my Starcube grow thanks to @SamwellBB!
He generously offered up the last of his beans for me to do an increase for the community. I’m very excited to grow these out to the best of my ability.
Right now they are inside under a couple HLG 65’s. The lights cover a 2 x 2 area and are great for seedlings or clones. Once they get a little size they will go in my 300 gallon smart pot I converted into a 4 x 4 x 2 foot bed for the rest of their life.
I have the bed rigged with a Bluemat soak hose irrigated system plumbed up to a 55 gallon reservoir. The soil is my giant battery. Besides a few teas now and then all I have to do is keep the reservoir full. The tent is a 5 x 5 gorilla grow tent and the lights I will be using are 1 HLG 650 rspec and one 300 rspec dialed down to half to start and dialing up to around 3/4 towards the end of flower.

Here’s a little info from the legend himself who made this strain…:smiley:

iBaked Beanz Starcube (made by @SamwellBB ) is the Cube x Stardawg f2

The Cube is (Starfighter (Lemon Alien Dawg x Tahoe Alien) F1 x Starfighter IX2) (Exotic Genetix)
here it is listed on a commercial site;
https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/exotic-genetix-seeds-the-cube/prod_4629

The Stardawg f2 I used to cross these was from Danky Dankster. He made them from the original Stardawg f1s.

Info for “The Cube”

Info for “Stardawg”

128 Likes

Reserved for wiki

Reading while waiting :laughing:
Wiki editing etiquette

29 Likes

Knock it out of the park buddy! :sunglasses:

13 Likes

I plan to use all the tricks up my sleeve😎

11 Likes

So far 2 seeds have sprouted and are looking good! I plan on having quite a few more pop up in the next few days.

47 Likes

Holy cow i am definitely down to watch.

5 Likes

Woohoo!

What are you using for your starter medium? Looks interesting, always looking to expand my standard operating procedures and try some new stuff.

6 Likes

In for the ride. Good vibes @Ottafish

6 Likes

Hooooly this strain sounds like da bomb :dizzy_face:‍:dizzy: what an amazing co-op strain

5 Likes

Best of luck with your grow @Ottafish , will be watching the show.

ezgif.com-resize-1

9 Likes

Great choice of genetics @Ottafish, always looking for good indica dominant strains, all the best for your grow mate👍

4 Likes

Looking forward to seeing this one @ottafish! those sprouts look happy.
(I moved the thread into the co-op category for you)

8 Likes

Oh this is a neat one, good luck with the run! :+1: :v:

6 Likes

I’m using Fox Farm light warrior. I like to use a sterile media to start the seedlings. I’ve found if I try to plant seeds into my living soil a lot get eaten. So I start in a sterile media until they get some strength and size.

10 Likes

Thanks man! I thought I did it right but apparently not lol It won’t be the last mistake I make I can tell you that much haha I was bouncing back and forth trying to add info and keep this post at least a little organized. It’s a work in progress :grin:

6 Likes

What a good strain! Can’t wait to see your grow

5 Likes

Super stoked for this! Thank you Ottafish for taking on this project and SamuelBB for putting up the seeds!

7 Likes

:v:t4:
Gary

8 Likes

Nice intro to what I’m sure will be a spectacular round of cultivation @Ottafish !
If I fall asleep on the couch, just leave me alone unless I start to snore… but wake me up when the blunt comes around!
Oh and one more thing:
:sparkles::sparkles::bear: I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes! :bear::sparkles::sparkles:

7 Likes

Sounds excellent, good luck with this project!

4 Likes