Starcube seed run

I got a seat :seat:, but I am in the nose bleed section, but I got a feel that it’s going to be worth it thanks @Ottafish & @SamwellBB for all the hard work you have all ready put into this project, I am pulling for you 🫵 guy’s success! :partying_face::+1::clap::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

We on it!!!
Amazing project!!!

2 Likes

Nice choice on repro. Tabs will be kept!

Thanks for the contribution!

2 Likes

I’m watching! I’m watching! Looking forward to it! @Ottafish

4 Likes

Good luck with your project. :green_heart:
Watching in the back…:v:

5 Likes

I’ll be lurking in the background @Ottafish
Best of luck sir…

2 Likes

Congrats on the run man, sound phenomenal!

3 Likes

Good luck on some nice genetics!

3 Likes

This must be what your brain looks/feels like after consumption!

:+1:

17 Likes

Amazing! Thanks for the insight, I have been starting mine in a mix of 1/2 promix hp and 1/2 perlite, but have my eye on new tek. Looks like fox farm is going to be getting some money from me.

7 Likes

Good luck and better crop @Ottafish .
Will keep and eye on this.

2 Likes

Here I am, fashionably late as always! Lol
This is awsome bud.
Wishing you a beautiful and bountiful grow! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Well…dang it…. So I mis spoke yesterday when I thought I had six sprouts. It turns out I only had two and one more I saw trying to poke up….
What I had was 6 Chimera sprouts I had started at the same time. I thought I had the Chimera seeds on another tray and even though they’re 40 bucks a piece, I was devastated they weren’t the Starcubes. We’ll see, I sure hope a few more will pop up. There was a lot of them that sprouted tails but they must have been older or something as they stalled out. With two there’s a small chance, probably 25%, of getting a male and a female, then chances go up from there. I sure hope a few more pop. Sorry if I got everyone’s hopes up. I’m sure I’m the one feeling the worst about the situation that’s for sure.

22 Likes

I’m sorry to hear this mate but I’m rooting for the little one to make it! :pray: still early days for the others as well!

5 Likes

Nonsense, you have nothing to be sorry for. I, for one, am very appreciative of you even taking the time to do this for the community. Plus, there’s still a chance everything works out! Best of luck, I’m rooting for ya.

Cheers.

7 Likes

It could be the last two Starcubes in existence. So if I can still pull it off it will be a OG miracle​:crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

17 Likes

You got this growmie!

:fist_right: :fist_left:

8 Likes

Nice tune @Pigeonman

3 Likes

7 Likes

Early days yet brother, keep them warm and moist…maybe some litfa👍

1 Like