Starcube seed run

Well… it looks like I have 1 confirmed male, the most vigorous plant. The second has a shoot/leaf coming out where the pre flowers show. I actually get this quite commonly with my plants. So… there’s still hope that’s a female. Time will tell.

22 Likes

It’s looking like I have 1 male and 1 female. Plus some more seeds on the way for diversity. :four_leaf_clover:

31 Likes

what a difference in 6 days! they look great, thrive and healthy ! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

So be it… and start the bitching :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

The two Starcube plants have caught their stride. They are bushy, tight nodes, beautiful plants! They’re in over drive! I pulled some fan leaves a few days ago for breathing room. Living soil for the win!!! I think I’ll take some clones soon and hack the male back some and flower these lil babies. I wouldn’t mind some sinsemilla from the Chimera’s but I also wouldn’t mind some Chimera #3 X Starfighter either. Plus the Starfighter seeds. There’s just the Starfighter male. I’m torn… what should I do? Take clones and chop the male from the tent and wait for the seeds, or pollinate everything? lol I’m thinking pollinate 🫘

36 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::joy::eyes::fire::flushed::flight_departure::rocket: No bitching here, more Starcube seeds on the way, hopefully I’ll get some more plants and I’ll have about 100,000 seeds to share.

11 Likes

Wow those look healthy, nice

3 Likes

Those starcubes look awesome. Beautiful structure.

3 Likes

Thanks guys, I’m impressed with the structure. A tent full of these would produce a really nice yield by the looks of it.

3 Likes

mastered living soil + good genetics = :fire:

You’re killing it! They exploded in 8 days.

If you get more seeds later, and have enough in the stash (which I’d bet), might be worth taking clones and wait for them to do the seed run? Plus you’ll get your chimer sinse.

6 Likes

Yeah that’s true. I know my friends would appreciate some sinsemilla. I’ll pull clones off the Starcube today. I’ll pull clones off the Chimera as soon as I can. They’re just finicky plants. They haven’t caught their stride yet. A few are getting close but a lot of them are just weak plants. This weekend they will get another tea of aloe, barley sprouts, and silica. That reminds me, I need to grab some more Fulpower fulvic/humic acid.

5 Likes

Sure some seems to be juuust at the edge to be there. Seems like the soil is a bit hot for them. Is that pepper lost in the jungle btw?

Funny, I’m sprouting for a tea right now. :smiley:

1 Like

Those are actually peas from the cover crop. The other plants are definitely being overtaken by the Starcube. I’m going to have to cut them back to keep everything alive. I guess I’ll have a bunch of clones. I turned up the lights a bit so it’s probably a bit of that and I think the last tea was a bit hot. A few of the Chimera plants were going into flower so they’re taking awhile to snap back to veg. I’ll get them sorted.

3 Likes

If you happen to take a few on accident, I would be happy to trade for a cut :pleading_face:

4 Likes

Peas! I was hesitating, that or basil but it was unlikely :smiley:

Multi-strains in a single bed is challenging but they look good and I have no doubt you’ll sort it out. Looking forward the blooming of these.

2 Likes

Yeah man, I can do that for ya. Where are you located?

2 Likes

I’m in California

1 Like

Gardens looking super healthy and the plants have really taken off!

2 Likes

Well, I was going to start 30 seeds and keep 10, but If i’m getting cuts I might have to hold off. Im out of bud so i could do a straight flower run. and do the 30 run after

2 Likes

I’ll PM ya

2 Likes