Starting a NEW chapter

NY is opening up small license for “equity “. I’m going to try because part of it is based on harm. Convicted felon I have some harm

2 Likes

Thanks sir ! Honestly to hear that from someone as yourself makes me content … don’t worry your strains I have acquires will be grown out when the time is right and I am able to preserve some of them !

2 Likes

No need all is welcome here !

2 Likes

I just wanna be a small mom and pop store where the ol lady can bake goods make crafts and what not…all while i can grow quality buds and make a name/impact on the community canjo is suppose to be flipping the old beachnut warehouse into a grow op

2 Likes

He likes company.

2 Likes

That sounds ideal to me also.

1 Like

Who doesn’t !! I want my thread to be noticed !
I hate being in the dark😜

2 Likes

Couple shots of the ladies tomorrow will make 2 months total in flower !

And a new project we have been working on :crazy_face:

21 Likes

We need a cannabis flytrap hybrid plant. Can you imagine a pot plant that was “meat” powered? :open_mouth:

6 Likes

6 Likes

Well I am starting to see a few seeds popping out of the bracts on a few plants ……

To as why here are my reasonings ….
The black cream pollen I dusted two autos with a while back …never made any seeds on those plants so why these ones …check that off the list

A cinderevil plant I pulled a couple weeks ago due to seeing a bunch of nanners maybe I noticed it a little bit to late …

Idc about 10-20 seeds all together but I would hate to get buds loaded with them …

This is the smoke I plan to get me through till outdoor harvest season

I said to her if it’s buds loaded with seeds I’m retaliating and planting every seed from this harvest :crazy_face:

I’m shaking in my boots only another month :crossed_fingers:

14 Likes

Well for those that are tunning in everything is still chugging along … and the ladies are deff looking good in the dark …the flash almost makes it look like it’s a x ray lol

Can you spot the foxtailing plant :crazy_face:

Five more days and it will be two months in flower 8 weeks…idt I’m going to start looking till another week after that …

Tomorrow I am going to trim them up pretty good and let the lowers buds bask in the light for the remaining time

14 Likes

Looking great… :+1:
Nice and frosty…

1 Like

Looking good :+1:.

1 Like

Looks like a lot of bud and a lot of trimming soon.

4 Likes

Nice to watch them start to finish. They look awesome.

1 Like

Oh yes soon enough!!crazy that one of the sativa look closer then the indices …I promised myself not to jump the gun

Thanks brother I appreciate that !

Some are more frosty then others but that sour lemon smell is deff shining through the whole tent ! Thanks for commenting!

I’m glad you stuck around :crazy_face:Deff a good time that’s also one reason I like making these threads ! Tbh I’m ready for these ladies to move out lol …gotta start veggies and spring run sooon .

4 Likes

Hey man!

I’m a couple weeks from chopping,
Catching up on some of you’re grow.

Fantastic layout and growing!

Do you have a preferred chop and drying / trim routine ?

Hang dry ? Or wet trim ?

With the foot print u have I’m going to guess you hang to dry ?

I’m deciding what to do As I don’t have an designated drying tent . I will do a few branches at a time and wet trim as I can get in close and manicure the buds

However lately I realized I don’t need to make it so pretty As it’s for my self. But the added trim pile is always nice to store for later use.

I haven’t noticed a difference , a lot of peopele swear by hang dry for best results .

My flowering plants are staggered so I can’t dry in the tent this time.

1 Like

@Calix Thanks for the interest brother and I usually wet trim I have tried dry trim but IMO it is harder to trim ! April 15 will be two months from 12/12 flip some r looking close by I deff just found some disappointments

1 Like

Not looking good here found about six seeds on diff plants just combing through them …

I also hate to say this …
I found a banner completely opened and flowered …here’s the best part …
I have been keeping my fans on the floor for the past two weeks because of the humidity …

Can we all take a minute and pray for me if there’s r seed plants I’ll puke …

How much damage can one set on nanners do I inspected some of the other plants to no avail but found more seeds

1 Like